Status
Not open for further replies.
Why?

Aside from Perospero. Katakuri is the most competent crew member there.

Forget the ending of WCI? The entire BMP crew couldn't catch/damage one ship. Before that once Katakuri shown up he put entire Straw Hat crew in despair and sorrow.
Katakuri told him not to waste time and shoot the Vinesmokes, he told Katakuri sure and then decided to give out a speech for no reason

He also decided to go alone in Wano putting himself at a risk when he could have brought along Smoothie to protect him

And he choose not to kill Carrot

Not to mention how he and Queen decided to dick slap Chopper for 20+ minutes for no reason other than sadism

He's only competent in how useful his abilities are, otherwise he did a lot of dumbass decisions

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Katakuri told him not to waste time and shoot the Vinesmokes, he told Katakuri sure and then decided to give out a speech for no reason

He also decided to go alone in Wano putting himself at a risk when he could have brought along Smoothie to protect him

Not to mention how he and Queen decided to dick slap Chopper for 20+ minutes for no reason other than sadism

He's only competent in how useful his abilities are, otherwise he did a lot of dumbass decisions
Agree to disagree. Katakuri was nerfed by the plot a lot. It's a shonen manga he couldn't murder anyone aside Jinbe and Luffy which he clearly could because he was strong enough.

Reread chapter where Katakuri shows up on the shore where Sunny is. Immediately tides change into BMP favor.

Katakuri let Luffy win. The BMP overall are a bunch of dumbasses

Agree to disagree. Katakuri was nerfed by the plot a lot. It's a shonen manga he couldn't murder anyone aside Jinbe and Luffy which he clearly could because he was strong enough.

Reread chapter where Katakuri shows up on the shore where Sunny is. Immediately tides change into BMP favor.
......I never mentioned Katakuri other than him telling Pero to stop fucking around and shoot The Vinesmokes

I am talking about Pero holding the idiot ball too many times

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
......I never mentioned Katakuri other than him telling Pero to stop fucking around and shoot The Vinesmokes

I am talking about Pero holding the idiot ball too many times
You know that Peros don't have the fame and admiration amongs the Big Mom Pirates like Katakuri does. That also played a role.

But yeah peros also should take better decisions few times.

Status
Not open for further replies.