General Mafia General Chat

Snip
So I killed Udell first cause he was calling Fuji names and I'm cool with Fuji lol.

2nd kill was...well Fuji. I felt he was stealing my thunder with the jester talk so I gave him axe....a single day after I defended him.

3rd attempt was TAC but it failed

3rd kill was Linditaylor because....just because lmao. I was running outta time for my night action so just picked Lindi randomly
I died to an ultra kill lmao.

You don’t have ultra kills.

The most optimal strategy as vig is to not participate in any lynches. Let town mislynch while you shoot all the scum. Can rub it in your fellow townies' faces in the end about how you were the only one to eliminate scum the whole game :absojustice:
I’ll pay you enough money to go on a well deserved vacation, just give me a vigging role that doesn’t require me to play the equivalent of dark souls with my tongue to unlock a kill.:josad:

I did both, so it still counts :kayneshrug:
Hope Reborn didn’t feel too bad with my hounding and all.
I caught you, so that was your payment :myman:.
We were right about Reborn ☺️, seems like I pretty much outed him during the last council phase he was in, I just felt really bad once he subbed out and didn’t pursue it after that :/
I did both, so it still counts :kayneshrug:
Alright alright, I’ll pay you next game we play Zemmie, a freebie on my part: You may kill Kro and I won’t say a word about it t anyone if I catch you doing it ;”)

Zemmi

GodMommie
Hope Reborn didn’t feel too bad with my hounding and all.

We were right about Reborn ☺️, seems like I pretty much outed him during the last council phase he was in, I just felt really bad once he subbed out and didn’t pursue it after that :/

Alright alright, I’ll pay you next game we play Zemmie, a freebie on my part: You may kill Kro and I won’t say a word about it t anyone if I catch you doing it ;”)
How about just return the favor next time you get a killing role kill @Flower for me and we are even.