General Mafia General Chat

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
For those of you who aren't privy to the scum chat.

When I joined I was certain Light was a guy, and then when the valentines thing occured and I congradulated all the girls he told me I forgot to mention him, so I was on the fence if he was male or female this entire time, so you will see me addressing him previously as them and they xD I just learned the actual truth this game :gokulaugh:
Why do you call me "them" too? lol

Alright, girls vs boys mafia when? @Dragomir do it!

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
So just curious if you guys could make your ultimate scum teams who would you pick for your teams?

So I can secretly learn who is best at playing mafia side and get them out of the game first
I'd take @Flower since we have a 100 percent win rate lmao.

@Lindltaylor cuz I love him and he'll provide summaries.

@MangoSenpai he's the FATHER. Enough said.

@Fruitji so we don't have to hound each other in the thread lmao.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
@Kiwipom These people have this impression that I’m soft when it comes to Mel :pepehands:,tell me how I treated her in Among us.
LMAO

back when we played among us, the first time we decided to keep the voice chat on even when we were doing tasks

Me, lanji and tac were in one side of the spaceship while Mel and Fuji were alone on the other side

So we heard their convos and it went like this---

Fuji: Why are you following me?
Mel: hehe I wanted to be alone with you :catblush:

:pepehands:a little bit later we found Mel's corpse

Zemmi

GodMommie
My best mafia game play was Novas game, multi-ball, where I bussed pretty much my entire team to get a solo win at the end.

I'm pretty sure people still hold grudges against me that game.

Hey but @Dragomir we still won right xD
It was actually so bad, people told me I played horrible that game, i didn't deserve to win and wouldn't even vote me for MVP :josad:

The only person who gave me props was MAD/WAD even though he is the only one who really suspected me that entire game.

LMAO

back when we played among us, the first time we decided to keep the voice chat on even when we were doing tasks

Me, lanji and tac were in one side of the spaceship while Mel and Fuji were alone on the other side

So we heard their convos and it went like this---

Fuji: Why are you following me?
Mel: hehe I wanted to be alone with you :catblush:

:pepehands:a little bit later we found Mel's corpse
It wasn’t me I swear!

Also Lanji sucks at lying in VC.