General Mafia General Chat

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Me and @Flower use to always talk about hosting a turbo game on VC but we never got around to it. I am a horrible liar, so I would give myself away instantly.
That would be pretty interesting, but I feel like the game would end soon lmao.

I really hated that in the first Weeb game.

We were 2 scum teams who could win together, but our respective GFs couldnโ€˜t.

So GF Aizen Dragomir had to eliminate GF Madara Shottie and vice-versa.

We already were in a pinch and what did Drago do? Kill Shottie. Then she came back and killed Drago, but her role was already revealed, so ofc Town lynched her and defeated us. This was annoying.

We already were in a pinch and what did Drago do? Kill Shottie. Then she came back and killed Drago, but her role was already revealed, so ofc Town lynched her and defeated us. This was annoying.
Is this game in here or? Canโ€™t find it.

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž

I thought that game was hilarious me and Misty came back over and over no matter how hard scum tried to get rid of us. Even though I know a lot of mafia members felt that was very unfair.

I thought that game was hilarious me and Misty came back over and over no matter how hard scum tried to get rid of us. Even though I know a lot of mafia members felt that was very unfair.
Yeah. I mean, I killed Misty, Mohit revived her. I killed Mohit, Misty revived him.

I also killed you iirc.

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
Yeah. I mean, I killed Misty, Mohit revived her. I killed Mohit, Misty revived him.

I also killed you iirc.
I was killed like 3 or 4 times that game so very possible you did. I'm don't think you were the first one I think it was @MUUGEN who killed me.

Because @Dragomir was making a joke about how a character we weren't even sure was in the game was going to kill me.

Then a few minutes later I died by that character, and everyone though he was scum but then he used his revive on me.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
@Light D Lamperouge you should join as sub for the Favorites game over on NF
Man I saw the thread but there were like 60 people lmao. I think I wouldn't have enough time to dedicate to that now, especially since I can't sit a lot during the day lol. Also I wanna play in your game as my first on NF lmao.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
โ€Ž
Playing mafia IRL would be hella weird. I'd send a kill at someone and wouldn't be able to stop laughing when someone flips and they stand there like WTF lmao.
Ironically the first encounter I've had with mafia in any shape or form was IRL, with Werewolf, lol.
Though it was super casual, and we pretty much just RPd all the time. Was funny as shit.
There's only one man that could stop us then.

FATHER the game destroyer lmao. @MangoSenpai

I'd take @Flower since we have a 100 percent win rate lmao.

@Lindltaylor cuz I love him and he'll provide summaries.

@MangoSenpai he's the FATHER. Enough said.

@Fruitji so we don't have to hound each other in the thread lmao.
I feel like you are over estimating my powers, but I am flattered yet that you would chose me.

Right now I'm cursed though..
But one day.. one day perhaps my curse will break

I was killed like 3 or 4 times that game so very possible you did. I'm don't think you were the first one I think it was @MUUGEN who killed me.

Because @Dragomir was making a joke about how a character we weren't even sure was in the game was going to kill me.

Then a few minutes later I died by that character, and everyone though he was scum but then he used his revive on me.
The game had way too many revives.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Ironically the first encounter I've had with mafia in any shape or form was IRL, with Werewolf, lol.
Though it was super casual, and we pretty much just RPd all the time. Was funny as shit.

I feel like you are over estimating my powers, but I am flattered yet that you would chose me.

Right now I'm cursed though..
But one day.. one day perhaps my curse will break
I'd always love to have you in my team Mango. You make the game much more fun.

What's your list of ultimate scummates btw?