Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no mention on SHs as a left hand man, it's something Sanji stans made up to have a similar association to Zoro because in OP twice Zoro has been referred to as vice captain.

I refuse to associate angel wings bullshit to Right hand or Made up Left hand man
Post automatically merged:

My Man you are on a roll
No one denies vice-captain like roll Zoro.
:/

Well, at least we get Black Maria's boobs, Robin and Brook. I'm good with it.

And Momo finally doing something to help. We could get Momo seeing some of the scabbards fucked up, maybe dead Kin and Kiku while going up with Luffy, if we're lucky.
Post automatically merged:

Guys 106.101 is a Zoro fan. If RObin really said that, he would hide that shit out :feelsokeman:
good fucking point, i didn't think about that

If the counter is Sanji is the cook, and very close in power to Zoro, and is a main piece to helping Luffy become PK as the Trio... most Zbois dont have an issue

It's the Sanji= Zoro, Left Hand man or Right Hand man bs that constantly gets spouted on here.
Sanji perfectly equal to Zoro Is just so wrong.
Zoro as the right hand man and fighter MUST be a bit stronger.

If it's a real chapter than it's fucknig boring aside from the Maria fight tbh. The other plot points aren't that interesting. :lusalty:
Also anyone makes out what the name of Yamato's fruit is? It's Oh ah of someshit on my google translate

Status
Not open for further replies.