Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

so apparently Black Maria make a Web Bra via her ability. :lusalty:

Oda will probably make Robin cover herself up with a couple of hands too, a "hand bra" even.

Funnily enough this new Robin form actually looks some art someone did of Robin in the past, they predicted this technique!

I can't find the art now unofrtunately, but it looked amazing although might be a bit "too NSFW" to post here maybe anyway if I remember it right lol.

Yup that's the literal translation and there is nothing wrong with that but I feel a more accurate translation would be "one of" even if it isn't explicitly stated. Even more so, since Oda has said almost the exact same thing an a previous SBS.

*Another reason I say 'one of' is coz of how it is phrased "no ryoyoku ni fusawashi" as opposed "no ryoyoku" it's a bit hard to explain it in english :feelscryingman:).

Last edited:
Can you be happy for once for for Sanji
I will tell you something,
Sanji is a neutral character for me, I don’t like him and I don’t hate him. Of course sometimes I’m trolling Sanji but that’s just for fun. I’m happy for some Sanji fans when he gets some good moments BUT there’s one thing I can’t accept... this Zoro = Sanji bullshit. You all know that’s not true. Zoro and Sanji are different characters with different purposes. Sanji will never be strong as Zoro. Zoro will reach the top of the world, his dream is to become the strongest swordsman. You guys try to create a Zoro 2.0.
Accept Sanji as he is and enjoy the story

Status
Not open for further replies.