Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. The experience of changing your beliefs to get approval of someone and fishing for likes is hypocrisy at its finest.
I'm gonna report you bud if you keep spreading stupid misinformation. Then I finally get you banned.

If I cared for approval I would not support the admiral fandom in clear minority.

Yes. The experience of changing your beliefs to get approval of someone and fishing for likes is hypocrisy at its finest.
You do realize that it's normal for humans to change their opinions right? And we aren't speaking about 1 week or 1 month ago, but rather 1 year. That's a lot of time to notice some stuff and change your opinion.

I really wish you would say this to my face over a discussion about Japanese cartoon. You people are way too brave out of stabbing distance. Insulting a random person on the internet for no reason. Fuck off and die.
You directly get personal with saying "wish you eyes first", say it in right tune and I answer you peacefully, but if you coming with bullshit answer and try to provoke, you get what you deserve, so stop cry and look at you mistake before calling out other people, you moron.
Don´t worry I would say this on you face in real life to, as I fear anyone lol.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
You directly get personal with saying "with you eyes first", say it in right tune and I answer you peacefully, but if you coming with bullshit answer and try to provoke, you get what you deserve, so stop cry and look at you mistake before calling out other people, you moron.
:crazwhat:

You directly get personal with saying "wish you eyes first", say it in right tune and I answer you peacefully, but if you coming with bullshit answer and try to provoke, you get what you deserve, so stop cry and look at you mistake before calling out other people, you moron.
"Wash your eyes" isn't an insult. "Moron" and "Delusional" are.

"Wash your eyes, clearly I meant the one with long black hair and not blacktooth."

"Lol moron, you're delusional — what? You provoked me." Headass bitch. As I said, you're too comfortable dropping insults randomly where they aren't unwarranted. Maybe your parents raised you in a zoo, or you're a child. Either way, you're brave because you're out of slapping/punching/stabbing distance, a little unfortunate.

Status
Not open for further replies.