Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Tell em.

Btw. It already started. Clowns spamming "Wings of the Pirate King" Luffieh needs him in his life as fuck.
I mean sure, Luffy needs Sanji as much as he needs any other crew mate of his.

But I can see it now, Ndule in discussions being like

“was Rayleigh ever called Roger’s wings? No

Was Jinbe ever called Luffy’s wings? No, Jinbe wasn’t even called Luffy’s fins

Was Oden ever called Roger’s sword? No

Was Akainu ever called Roger’s magma? No

EOS Sanji surpasses them all, none were ever called the Pirate King’s appendages like Sanji was”

People are going to make a giant deal out of a nonsense statement that Oda came up with while he was pushing one out lol. And since there is nothing left to talk about with OP at this point, “the Wings of the Pirate King” thread will surpass the Spoiler Waiting Room in terms of replies while Z Bois try to insist that Zoro is Luffy’s Swords and Swords > Wings. Or that Zoro is some other appendage, or somebody else is some appendage of someone, all because Fairy Piece had one moment of shit dialogue lol.

I can’t wait for the inevitable gutter discussions that pop up as a result of Oda not knowing how to write even half decent dialogue anymore lol.

So Sanji is called the wings of Luffy but Sanji fans only want him to be one wing and Zoro to be the other:suresure:

Like Luffy said in WCI, he can't be the PK without Sanji. He relies on Sanji mainly as his chef not fighter. The fighting comes second
Nah, Zoro isn't Sanji. Sanji is so useless that he is called the wings of someone that is capable of flying by himself. I don't want ma boi Zoro to be that lol.

We are just haters Steven. Calling flying circus trash is typical hate from us.

5 yo kid running around changing enemy soldiers into magical followers, nami and usopp being alive and Flying Shits jobbing to straw hats left and right.

Man. I wish we were not haters but true lovers of Oda's magnificent wiritng.

This war is clearly the best Oda's ever been.

:smoothieduck:
Imagine Kishi would make Konohamaru more important as Naruto or Sasuke in the 4te Ninja war

Or Hiro would make Romeo more important as Natsu

Both of this War´s had deaths.Either only the enemy's or both sides.But this is Kindergarten,how many fake deaths did we saw now?

Flying clowns and the Lalamatis are next level plebs.Yamata is Ace Nr.3 and Kaido is doing jackshit

Wait until Luffy pulled out of his Ass a new random attack and defeat Kaido

We are just haters Steven. Calling flying circus trash is typical hate from us.

5 yo kid running around changing enemy soldiers into magical followers, nami and usopp being alive and Flying Shits jobbing to straw hats left and right.

Man. I wish we were not haters but true lovers of Oda's magnificent wiritng.

This war is clearly the best Oda's ever been.

:smoothieduck:
This is not War
PPL STOP SAYING THAT SHIT
This is a pretend pirate game

Wanna real war go Read Berserk or even the Isekai Slime

Yamatos problem is Kaido. Once Kaido is removed Yamato has no problems.joining SH's

I doubt all scarabs will die for obv reasons so he will still have personal guard
Even if they died, He could just make the Yakuza his sca
We still don't know why Kaido choose Wano. He feels some affection for this country and he even said that he choose it for specific purpose.
He chose is for a reason, but regardless of what that reason is he is definitely not protecting it, he is even trying to destroy the capital right now. Oda doesnt follow the mythologies 100% he just uses them as vague basis for their powers

I mean sure, Luffy needs Sanji as much as he needs any other crew mate of his.

But I can see it now, Ndule in discussions being like

“was Rayleigh ever called Roger’s wings? No

Was Jinbe ever called Luffy’s wings? No, Jinbe wasn’t even called Luffy’s fins

Was Oden ever called Roger’s sword? No

Was Akainu ever called Roger’s magma? No

EOS Sanji surpasses them all, none were ever called the Pirate King’s appendages like Sanji was”

People are going to make a giant deal out of a nonsense statement that Oda came up with while he was pushing one out lol. And since there is nothing left to talk about with OP at this point, “the Wings of the Pirate King” thread will surpass the Spoiler Waiting Room in terms of replies while Z Bois try to insist that Zoro is Luffy’s Swords and Swords > Wings. Or that Zoro is some other appendage, or somebody else is some appendage of someone, all because Fairy Piece had one moment of shit dialogue lol.

I can’t wait for the inevitable gutter discussions that pop up as a result of Oda not knowing how to write even half decent dialogue anymore lol.
Ldule will always try to make alot out of nonsense comments when theses nonsense comments are "praising" Sanji. Hes just weird like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.