Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, I definitely stated prior that I thought Zoro wouldnt have CoC. Also Zoro doesnt dilute CoC because he has shown to impose a conquerors will. Top of that people "Yasuie" who everone adored willingly followed Zoro, same with Hiyori

The difference is Sanji has 0 traits of a god damn conqueror. literally 0.

It would have made actual sense to get it in WCI but that didnt happen.
Sanji and Usopp both share the same trait of being able to gather followers wherever they go which was said to be Luffy's greatest strength.

Why is Luffy getting gold medal over Zoro? Only reason why Luffy can even become pirate king is because he has cheat code named Zoro with him, Luffy needs Zoro, Zoro doesn't need Luffy
those are the medals of portrayal, not strength and importance.
it's true that zoro is stronger, but unfortunately he's not destined to become a god.

Oh come on.

Zoro get's CoC " FUCK YEAH"

Sanji get's CoC " CoC diluted. Sanji ruined CoC for me"

:pepeke:
Zoro wants to be the WSS. That's a quality of a king.

He is also going to fight Mihawk who used to fight with Shanks all the time.

Only an idiot would think that Shanks and Mihawk didn't use an advanced form of Conqueror's Haki in their clashes. And only a double idiot would think that Zoro will not use Adv CoC in his future fight against Mihawk.

Sanji wants only to find All Blue to cook for fucking sake.

Sanji and Usopp both share the same trait of being able to gather followers wherever they go which was said to be Luffy's greatest strength.
Usopp, yes, Sanji i have not seen prominent individuals following Sanji. if you have an example of prominent figures follow him.

Usopp has dressrosa, he is the reason for grandfleet as prominent people followed him

Usopp nor Sanji has the traits of a conqueror who can impose their will on people

Yeah. Like Zoro is Luffy's right hand man, but that doesn't mean he is comparable in strength to Luffy though :feelsokeman:
Yes just like every other partner to a Captain....oh wait they've all been stated to be comparable and even in some cases equal.

But now tell me, what is the Strength level of a "wing" lol. You guys are powerscaling Sanji because he was called a wing of Luffy:suresure:

Zoro wants to be the WSS. That's a quality of a king.

He is also going to fight Mihawk who used to fight with Shanks all the time.

Only an idiot would think that Shanks and Mihawk didn't use an advanced form of Conqueror's Haki in their clashes. And only a double idiot would think that Zoro will not use Adv CoC in his future fight against Mihawk.
Sanji will fight Greenbull who's an Admiral that's introduced with cooking, food and love for women.

Sanji will also be the true inheritor of the Will of the old Germa, the Kingdom that once Ruled over a quarter of the One Piece world.

I don't get why the sanjifans are so excited lmao, that's a good character moment for both robin and sanji but why acting like it was something new ? Zoro and Sanji were, are and will always be the right and left hand men of Luffy. It doesn't mean that they are comparable in strenght though.
It is like this because it's funny to see some of the Zorobois headcanon crumbling as usual.
All their effort to paint Sanji as an irrelevant character...just destroyed in one line by the author himself.
:suresure:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Sanji will fight Greenbull who's an Admiral that's introduced with cooking, food and love for women.

Sanji will also be the true inheritor of the Will of the old Germa, the Kingdom that once Ruled over a quarter of the One Piece world.
we haven't even seen greenbull yet. sanji wants literally nothing to do with germa. intense copium filled headcanon at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.