Powers & Abilities Sanji Conqueror Haki Confirmed

You are denying this clear undisputable panel but at the same time trying to convince us to accept Yamato is a CoC user without applying same condition to Yamato:choppawhat:
Nobody denying anything

On the roof :
Luffy , kaido, BM...when they all used CoC , We saw visuals :burst, leaks, sparks, comments...
When Luffy and Zoro used COA, we saw visuals of CoA
When luffy used fs...oda made it clear...
When pre ts uffy used CoC subconsciously ...we saw visuals
When luffy used coc unconsciously at Kuri(Wano), we saw visuals and got direct comments from Kaido and Ashura.

But somehow Zoro first usage of CoC isn't shown with visuals and left ambiguous

You guys are thinking that Oda would make zoro first usage of CoC look ambiguous and like a background feat with uncertainty while His CoA feats were highlighted clearly
Sure...sure....especially when Oda wanks CoC a lot.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Nobody denying anything

On the roof :
Luffy , kaido, BM...when they all used CoC , We saw visuals :burst, leaks, sparks, comments...
When luffy used coc unconsciously at Kuri(Wano), we saw visuals and got direct comments from Kaido and Ashura.

You guys are thinking that Oda would make zoro first usage of CoC look ambiguous and like a background feat with uncertainty while His CoA feats were highlighted clearly
Imagine the strongest character of all the One Piece doesnt have CoC... That would be something, no?
Bullying Conquerors and taking their heads without being a Conqueror? Zoro built different. :catrude:

Nobody denying anything

On the roof :

Announcing Zoro's CoC at the time he scarred Kaido i think is a great way to add him to the list of users, he seemed to imbue it in his attack Kaido confirms it to the readers i think it's abundantly clear nothing ambiguous about that

in a chapter called conquerors haki, in the volume titled conquerors haki, where kaido asks a question once he feels something like CoC, oda's going to do a fakeout. even sanji fans have accepted it at this point. you literally hate zoro like he shagged your wife or something.
Chapter called Conqueror haki because of Luffy using adcoc against Kaido.

He asked about Enma weird presence...he confirmed it was Oden's sword a chapter later
He asked about Retainers ryuo...confirmed that they are using ryuo indeed like Oden.

When luffy used CoC, kaido said "SO YOU CAN USE IT TOO just like Kidd..."
He was sure of Luffy using CoC. compared him with Kidd.
But When Zoro uses apparently CoC , he goes "don't tell me...?" He's not sure and wonders and then Zoro denies it completely!

Kaido would have made a comparison if he was sure about Zoro.
Why didn't he mention zoro using CoC to Luffy? If apparently zoro can coat his attacks with CoC unconsciously or whatever.

Anyway this is tiring.
I've already made a thread about this 3-5 months ago!

He asked about Enma weird presence...he confirmed it was Oden's sword a chapter later
He asked about Retainers ryuo...confirmed that they are using ryuo indeed like Oden.

But When Zoro uses apparently CoC , he goes "don't tell me...?" He's not sure and wonders and then Zoro denies it completely!

Why didn't he mention zoro using CoC to Luffy? If apparently zoro can coat his attacks with CoC unconsciously or whatever.

Anyway this is tiring.
Go back to retirement bro, you haven't learned your lesson at all

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

Anyway this is tiring.

Dread it.

Run from it.

Destiny arrives all the same.