Powers & Abilities Sanji Conqueror Haki Confirmed

Announcing Zoro's CoC at the time he scarred Kaido i think is a great way to add him to the list of users, he seemed to imbue it in his attack Kaido confirms it to the readers i think it's abundantly clear nothing ambiguous about that
So nothing?
Yet kaido was surprised that Luffy can imbued his attacks with CoC and didn't bother mentioning Zoro can do it too
Amazing

When he was able to mention kidd has CoC when luffy used COc.
Interesting

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
So you have no proof he used coc except kaido being confused

Until then, zoro is a conqueror of nothing. No CoC confirmed
Zoro conquer your self-esteem
Post automatically merged:

Is...that how cooks work?

Haters will say this isn't Gordon Ramsey
Gordon Ramsey is great wxemple of cook who like burn people (pun intend)

So nothing?
Yet kaido wa surprised that Luffy can imbued his attacks with CoC and didn't bother mentioning Zoro can do it too
Amazing

When he was able to mention kidd has CoC when luffy used COc.
Interesting
Kaido looked pretty surprised to me after Zoro hit him with Ashura and said
"Boy don't tell me you can use the color of the supreme king too"
So kaido did bother mentioning Zoro i don't see why he would keep talking about him after he started fighting Luffy.
Kaido even compliments him afterwards telling Zoro he did enough

Last edited:
Chapter called Conqueror haki because of Luffy using adcoc against Kaido.

He asked about Enma weird presence...he confirmed it was Oden's sword a chapter later
He asked about Retainers ryuo...confirmed that they are using ryuo indeed like Oden.

When luffy used CoC, kaido said "SO YOU CAN USE IT TOO just like Kidd..."
He was sure of Luffy using CoC. compared him with Kidd.
But When Zoro uses apparently CoC , he goes "don't tell me...?" He's not sure and wonders and then Zoro denies it completely!

Kaido would have made a comparison if he was sure about Zoro.
Why didn't he mention zoro using CoC to Luffy? If apparently zoro can coat his attacks with CoC unconsciously or whatever.

Anyway this is tiring.
I've already made a thread about this 3-5 months ago!
Are you questioning the validity of Zoro's CoC?

Because if CoC equates to Asura your point is moot. Differently that would be a broader world to unravel.

So what did you prove here?
Posting ViZ doesn't change a thing. Even tho Viz like to translate stuff like they want.

We clearly see Luffy's CoC in effect, Kaido is clear and mentions kidd then talks about conquerors
Compare it now with Zoro's case.

We don't see CoC visuals, kaido simply ask a question and nothing after : no comparison and no confirmation.
He went on talking about worstgen not conquerors after zoro presumed CoC.

He only talks about CoC when luffy gets up using it.
But "Muh Zoro has CoC"
Lemme just stop wasting time with anyone in this thread.
Post automatically merged:

Are you questioning the validity of Zoro's CoC?

Because if CoC equates to Asura your point is moot. Differently that would be a broader world to unravel.
Stop trying to fit in
Zoro fanboys don't like you and don't acknowledge you
Be yourself...and post your own true mindset.

Zoro doesn't have CoC until proven with visuals when he uses it

the previous volume was titled strawhat luffy. but the people on the volume was a big fat bitch. guess the big bitch is strawhat luffy?:endthis:
You have to think about it bro
Out of all things Oda could have chose to name this volume he chose this title to label a milestone volume
I think he chose it because of the characters on the cover
And you also have to think why did Oda chose those characters in particular for such volume cover and left others

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Out of all things Oda could have chose to name this volume he chose this title to label a milestone volume
And you also have to think why did Oda chose those characters in particular for such volume cover and left others
see im not 100% denying that sanji will never get conquerors. but yeah it seems very unlikely the way the story is headed.

I always thought sanji wouldn't get CoC cause he is a simp but then there's the whole "qualities of the king" thing and sanji is a prince so him getting it wouldn't be too odd, anyways oda has done such a poor job of explaining Coc and the requirements for being born with/awakening it that i have no clue.. Actually seems like a convenient plot tool, he can give it to whoever he wants whenever he wants

CoC was a highlight of the Volume hence the name of the volume.

The Chapter 1000 "Strawhat Luffy" was also a highlight of Vol 99 hence the volume being named "Strawhat Luffy" despite not having Luffy in the cover.

Volumes 98, 99 and 100 were made to make a single big cover listing all the strawhats and Sanji just fits there besides Zoro. I don't think it gets deeper than that.