Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ughhhhhhhhh no. Oda again justified sanjis growth with his latent genetic factor that has been hinted at even in this arc with the cp0 in reference to momo. So obviously the same will apply with Sanji. To add he even has Sanji fighting an opponent who is all about tech
And that has nothing to do with him having CoC or not :milaugh:

Not only Sanji will have it btw, Usopp will get it as well :goyea:

Zoro, Sanji and Usopp i've been arguing they will get it since Sabaody and now we have :

Zoro confirmed

Sanji on the Cover of the Color of the Supreme King Volume with only CoC users

Usopp lied about it post time skip, and Usopp's lies come true

I'm basically 90% + there, and it's just a matter of waiting to get it delivered to me on a silver plate :finally:

Cap. Kaido already stated that luffys use of coc was trash. It was in the same chapter where we are explicitly shown Luffy falling in the water with kaido continuing saying he couldn't be joy boy.

All you proved was that Luffy hit kaido more times than anyone else. And has zero damage to show for it. We don't even see an imprint of luffys punches on kaido. Hell kaido doesn't even mention receiving internal wounds which is luffys whole niche now.
are you serious?:whitepress:
he was comparing Luffys COC with his own...which we know isn't as good
but what does that have to do with Zoro?
who hasn't even learned how to adv coc coat AT ALL yet.
he didnt even know he used BASIC coc vs kaido.

luffy's ability to hurt kaido is greater than zoros simply based on that fact.

also you're just delusional if you think luffy has "zero" damage to show :gokulaugh:

These last 3 chapters Jinbe and Robin had a " vs " chapter title but not Franky. Is Oda just andom with these titles or that implies Franky vs Sasaki not done?
For that matter, neither Usopp nor Nami got a vs title

Zoro, Sanji and Usopp i've been arguing they will get it since Sabaody and now we have :

Zoro confirmed

I'm basically 90% + there, and it's just a matter of waiting to get it delivered to me on a silver plate :finally:
Again you believe what you want to believe. The other 2 that will get it is usoop and koby!

Zoro confirmed

Again you believe what you want to believe. The other 2 that will get it is usoop and koby!

People who study/learn Biology should've know a Bird need a balanced wings so he/she can fly properly.

Zoro and Sanji being "Wings" to Luffy means Zoro = Sanji.
Thats if they had the same job/role. They don't, Sanji keeps Luffy string with his food and cooking. Zoro with his strength and accountability. They are doing equally but different.
Post automatically merged:

that means the bird cant fly properly if one wing is broken.
But Sanji and Zoro doesn't do the samething for Luffy so that doesn't mean equal in strength.

The fuck’s this nonsense about Lanji getting CoC because he’s on the cover of a volume? Zoro’s CoC received a metric fuck ton of foreshadowing and teasing before finally being revealed years and years after he paralysed a Logia with fear alone. Luffy also showed signs of CoC way before Amazon Lily when he tamed Duval’s bull, Oda is extremely deliberate with these kinds of things.

Lanji ain’t got none of this shit. Calm your tits and drop your expectations. Y’all clearly learned fuck all from what happened in WCI.
See you when sanji get coc.d no need foreshadowing for sanji. He has conqueror blood from birth.d

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
Do you think Brook will have a little flashback? Or just the illusions?
Would be dope if he get some chapter like Señor pink.

Unfortunaly wano doesn't have time for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.