Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant never in that arc specifically in that comment, but I disagree that chapter 590 was him giving up his dream.

He said I'm still to weak, not that I'll always be weak. He was frustrated and at rock bottom, but he didn't give up being the pirate king at that point.
Post automatically merged:

No, Luffy was the immovable force.
I refuse your refusal, basically was what Luffy was saying, as he has before.
There was no internal monologue of doubt that Sanji would return, Luffy has absolute faith in his Nakama.
Different translations say different thing, one said “Pirate king? What a joke! I’m so weak!!”

He then went forward to beat himself up and nearly kill himself in grief. If that’s not losing your will, I don’t know what is.

They escaped because of Shinobu, not his Nakama's power.
Trusting their morality is not the same as thinking they are immortal.

Luffy knew with certainty that Sanji would not leave him to starve to death, because he couldn't even leave Gin to starve to death...

I don't want to go over this anymore. I've made my point clear.
Sanji never knew luffy was hungry. And yes sanji has a rs which is fire resistance . Again you chose to ignore luffy acknowledging his mates are not perfect . But talks about their mortality ..of cos they are mortals . Luffy knows they can die .

The names of the Straw Hats' devil fruits all correspond to Japanese numbers.
Luffy's fruit = Gomu = 5,6
Chopper's fruit = Hito = 1,10
Robin's fruit = Hana = 8,7
Brook's fruit = Yomi = 4,3
The missing numbers are 2 and 9. Kuma's fruit is the one that fits best. Kinemon's also passes iirc.

Now, this is where we'll seriously dive into Oda's autism.
56+110+87+43+29=325.
3 = San
2 = Ni
5 = Go
San Ni Go. Sunny Go.
This was all pointed out in SBS and got a sweating response from Oda.

Yamato is disqualified from joining the crew because there is no way to read Inu as 2 9. Her fruit does not fit into the Sunny Go Equation.
Go read the SBS where Oda comments about this theory again. Not only it does not originally include this "San ni go" thing, but Oda himself never confirmed what exactly made him "surprised". It could from predicting that Kuma will join but through the grand fleet or that someone else with that fruit will join, or he simply just trolled us with that whole thing :kayneshrug:. Yamato's set up is just too strong to be dismissed because "oh her number isnt the right one", that would be silly:few:

yes the spear zeff is talking about is sanji's dream while luffy follows his sanji stifles it because of a debt he owes zeff, Zeff didn't have some magical power to feel Coc in people he probably doesn't even have coc himself
No clown. Its not talking about dreams cos zeff knew sanji always wanted to go and search for the all blue. Infact sanji tells luffy he would set out to see when he is ready ..why zeff compare a dream to fucking kriegs armada and weapons. You guys just seem to make shit up . Luffy and zoro showed conviction which zeff saw in sanji as a kid. Willpower which was not normal for guys their age .

momo will help luffy to go onigashima and peros vs nekomamusi.
so marco will defeat king
Marco vs King still looks solid by the way the manga presented it to us. Let's see for further developments.

We now acknowledged that Yamato will attempt to buy some time before Luffy is up, which was obvious. Luffy might not be good enough to solo Kaido next and Zoro will have to help him out in that instance. Differently if Yamato and Luffy face Kaido together those "I got this" spelled words will come off as even more loose and Zoro will have even less reasons not to join over anyway. This matter of honor and faith is so overrated considering that they were tackling him together before Zoro was out, only then Luffy spelled those words.

Status
Not open for further replies.