Powers & Abilities Sanji Conqueror Haki Confirmed

belive in sanji s coc just like u belived in sanji vs king :ronalugh:
I'm still looking at what features of a supreme king / leader Sanji is supposed to have exactly. If I find a compelling case for it I can reason about it, but for now I can only find a man who didn't trust his nakama enough on WCI and thought about giving up the All Blue so soon without lending them a chance to help him in that tough situation. Luffy on the other hand preferred not to go to assist Ace just in order not to deviate from his journey for a little while. That's how strong willed that man is. It's not that abudantly clear whether or not Haki stands by Will even though Oda seems to reference to this Will in many occasions it looks self evident how that's probably the case.

Sanji having CoC looks improbable to me.

I'm still looking at what features of a supreme king / leader Sanji is supposed to have exactly. If I find a compelling case for it I can reason about it, but for now I can only find a man who didn't trust his nakama enough on WCI and thought about giving up the All Blue so soon without lending them a chance to help him in that tough situation. Luffy on the other hand preferred not to go to assist Ace just in order not to deviate from his journey for a little while. That's how strong willed that man is. It's not that abudantly clear whether or not Haki stands by Will even though Oda seems to reference to this Will in many occasions it looks self evident how that's probably the case.

You only need to go back a few chapters to see Oda highlighting Zoro and Sanji as the one's who refuse Kaido's offer to surrender after Luffy supposedly was killed

and in the very next chapter while we're shown the fierce Wano Samurai losing their will to fight

Sanji's unwavering spirit after the news they got about his Captain is beyond their understanding

Out of everyone in Wano Oda specifically focuses on Zoro, and even more so Sanji because of Zoro's state to highlight these qualities.

As for "giving up" and asking the crew not to get involved and suffer for your sake

Looks like Gol D.' Rogers son doesn't qualify as a Conqueror either :specialmeh:

Oden gave up his dream and didn't trust his namaka I guess he can't have coc, oh wait

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Oden gave up his dream and didn't trust his namaka I guess he can't have coc, oh wait
oden is the heir of the kozuki clan. they are royalty and are related to the d clan, the ancient kingdom and the dawn of the world. plus even in wano, he literally made everyone either fear him or follow him.

and when did he give up on his dream? when did he not trust his Nakama (the red scabbards)? he trusted them to open the borders of wano well enough to sacrifice himself at the boiling execution for them. heck that faith from oden in his retainers to follow through is probably the strongest in the entire series.

in no way does oden parallel sanji.