Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it weird how people are hating on Oden's flashback seeing it's their least favorite and yet we're finally the old era type of shit like with Prime Roger and Prime WB and yet people are still hating on it?
I find it funny cause before this flashback happened, people wanted like Prime Roger and WB stuff and now we're finally getting it and people are complaining. :milaugh:

I find it weird how people are hating on Oden's flashback seeing it's their least favorite and yet we're finally the old era type of shit like with Prime Roger and Prime WB and yet people are still hating on it?
I find it funny cause before this flashback happened, people wanted like Prime Roger and WB stuff and now we're finally getting it and people are complaining.
It is one of the best flashback for me, not only because of Oden(favourite character in this flashback how he easily became one of the best character just in few chapters) but all the scene with the old era and probably Rogers adventure to raftel. And also Kaido plotstory and his battle probably against Oden. This flashback offer so much points and it is just incredible how Oda build up one after the another point.
Let just enjoy the tomorrow spoilers, I think we gonna have a amazing chapter again.

I find it funny cause before this flashback happened, people wanted like Prime Roger and WB stuff and now we're finally getting it and people are complaining. :milaugh:
It's not their their mistake. They want to skip to the part of wano which will make "marineford the goat" look cute.

Let's be real.
There'll be people who'll hate that as well lmfao.
So I don't see the point rushing it.
Hell I even think people will be pissed off when they see the Raftel arc :pepedoffy:
Now with only 20% of one piece left & hence 1 out of every 2 chapter will be epic. So every chapter will be a hype. It is the time to tie loose ends.

It depends what a particular fan finds epic.

So every chapter will be a hype.
You are setting yourself up for disappointment... I am 100% sure there will be a section of the fans who WILL NOT like what the one piece is... Like Evenue when we reach the endgame, there will be people who just plainly don't like the end... So people will say shit like "Is that all the one piece is?" Or "this is an asspull" or "this was predictable" or whatever the fuck

It's literally impossible to make something that pleases everybody and it's impossible to even tell if it please the majority since the people who hate the shit can just be louder than the people who like the shit

This is why the best way to write is just to write what you want to write and deal with fan expectations and nonsense after you done with your own shit... It is impossible for there to not be these negative comments even until the very last panel of One piece has been published

Status
Not open for further replies.