Do you think SSBM will happen?

• Yes

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

Super Smash Bros Melee already happened a long time ago though!

:lulz:

Seriously though, I've actually always wanted this to happen unironically. I've been talking with my friend on how Big Mom being completely starved and her body deteriorating extremely rapidly should have triggered Sanji's own PTSD of starvation and what hapened with Zeff and he ironically chooses to feed her and thus save her, as he can't let her starve and even literally starving to death too.

The woman who threatened to kill Zeff to try to force Sanji to marry her daughter, being saved by Sanji who loves Zeff and was raised to never hurt women by him. Isn't that poetic ironic and so fitting for his character too?

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Super Smash Bros Melee already happened a long time ago though!

:lulz:

Seriously though, I've actually always wanted this to happen unironically. I've been talking with my friend on how Big Mom being completely starved and her body deteriorating extremely rapidly should have triggered Sanji's own PTSD of starvation and what hapened with Zeff and he ironically chooses to feed her and thus save her, as he can't let her starve and even literally starving to death too.

The woman who threatened to kill Zeff to try to force Sanji to marry her daughter, being saved by Sanji who loves Zeff and was raised to never hurt women by him. Isn't that poetic ironic and so fitting for his character too?
Vinsmoke Sanji the Big Meme tamer :cheers:

G

Gorosei Informer

Vinsmoke Sanji the Big Meme tamer :cheers:
Better him than Tama doing it! She needs to find out he made the cake so she can fall in love with him and chase him endlessly to make more cakes for him too! Never mind Pudding marrying him, she will try to marry him instead! "Forget my daughter Vinsmoke Sanji, bake those delicious cakes for me for eternity in holy matrimony! Mamamamama!

:fullmom::sanmoji::sanjimeh::lulz:
Post automatically merged:

Sanji helping Big Mom to stay in the story and possibly show up in yet another arc?

Fook ya Sanji.
Aw hell no LOL! Great point! We need to stop Sanji before it' s too late!

:nicagesmile::jinbewat::luffylaugh:

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Sanji helping Big Mom to stay in the story and possibly show up in yet another arc?

Fook ya Sanji.
He already done it once he'll keep doing it until he'll tame her
Better him than Tama doing it! She needs to find out he made the cake so she can fall in love with him and chase him endlessly to make more cakes for him too! Never mind Pudding marrying him, she will try to marry him instead! "Forget my daughter Vinsmoke Sanji, bake those delicious cakes for me for eternity in holy matrimony! Mamamamama!

:fullmom::sanmoji::sanjimeh::lulz:
Sound perfect.
:cheers: