General Mafia General Chat

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
I don't get why you would want a page to be huge :tchpepe:
everyone has their preferences that’s why NF has different limits you can set for your preferences. For mafia it comes in clutch cause it elimates pages so for instance say you miss half a DP and there’s like 600 messages and instead of having to catch up and read through 30 pages you only have to read through about 7-8 pages and you bf an just see everything which makes it easier to go simply scroll up to one message to back track then go through multiple pages over and over and over again

everyone has their preferences that’s why NF has different limits you can set for your preferences. For mafia it comes in clutch cause it elimates pages so for instance say you miss half a DP and there’s like 600 messages and instead of having to catch up and read through 30 pages you only have to read through about 7-8 pages and you bf an just see everything which makes it easier to go simply scroll up to one message to back track then go through multiple pages over and over and over again
I mean if you can set the preferences sure why not but I wouldn't do it myself

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I'm planning to host turbo game. You know I've this set up for 2 years...Will need 12 active players. Just wants to know how max duration for turbo , you can stretch here
You mean how long a turbo game lasts? Usually around 2 hours. The Maximum duration would be 4 hours I guess.

If you use a 20 min day phase and 10 min night phase setup, in 4 hours you should be done with 8 cycles (day + night)