[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I just thought about something.

If Fujishiro really obtained 2 names then it means the host probably picked scums as antagonists or else what would the point of his ability be if Fuji is Town if we can't distinguish?
I guess it can still return useful to help us connect flavors with player names independently from their alignments since he can also connect those flavors to specific players in order to better discern their actions.

I'm not trying to discredit it. Just adding caution since we shouldn't jump immediately just based on the name.
I’m saying that the ability has drawbacks that i got through, in a limited claim game where WUs tell us what happened at night.

Its almost set in stone that WU names that go hand in hand with a villainous sounding action are scum.

I get your case though, i cant believe you’re a *miller* of sorts even in this game lmao.

I’m saying that the ability has drawbacks that i got through, in a limited claim game where WUs tell us what happened at night.

Its almost set in stone that WU names that go hand in hand with a villainous sounding action are scum.

I get your case though, i cant believe you’re a *miller* of sorts even in this game lmao.
Can you explain your ability again, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.