Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Paperchampion23 I’m convinced that the Numbers 1, 2, and 3 have to be more important than the rest. What are the odds that neither of the first 3 Numbers are amongst the first 6 revealed? According to my math, there was only a 3.33% that neither of these 3 have been amongst the first 6 revealed due to just sheer coincidence, so I think it’s fair to say that Oda’s intentionally waiting to reveal these 3 for last, so Number 6 will be the next one revealed (will probably be named Roki based on the other Numbers’ naming conventions). I think Chopper fights Numbers 1, 2, and 3 in a 3v1

Also, it would be really weird if Brook’s main fight this arc is Kunyun (Number 9) and 2 fodder Gifters. Oda better bring in WsW soon

Black Maria probably considered that cuz his bounty is 330mi, just like Queen saw both Zoro and Sanji's bounties. Also they don't know Jinbei is a Strawhat now, otherwise they would probably put Jinbei as the #2, cuz his bounty is 438mi.
LOL the excuses just keep coming in. WsW stated that they knew Jinbe was a SH, which is why he holds a grudge against Jinbe

It's possible.
Carrot fans should feel better knowing the fruit is a Wano's Guardian Deity :usoprice:
I think Momo's joining. We're getting our cabin boy.

Momo's special, and he's got some good dynamics. I especially liked Zoro training him, and that could continue on board of the Sunny.

Also his DF was brought up as relevant by the CP0, so he's probably going to have a plot line when we run into Vegapunk and he get's to see his experiment in action.

Black Maria probably considered that cuz his bounty is 330mi, just like Queen saw both Zoro and Sanji's bounties. Also they don't know Jinbei is a Strawhat now, otherwise they would probably put Jinbei as the #2, cuz his bounty is 438mi.
That is exactly it.

In reality if Sanji was the #2 alongside Luffy, he would have been on the roof and he would not be fighting Queen

G

Gorosei Informer

Ironically, the illusions Robin sees reminds me of Neinhart's ability from Fairy Tail too!

:nicagesmile::jinbewat::robinsweat:

We discover that the Wanyūdō is actually one of her subordinates, who ate the "Pug SMILE" and became a human-face dog. His dog body is running at the center of the wheel like a hamster, producing the flames.

WTF ODA LMAO

Maria's weapon be like:

:lulz:

J

Joy D. MADS

So another chapter for Robin and another for Brook or even maybe he can finish them in half of a chapter.

1-2 more to finish Robin & Brook plot, if Black Maria doesn't tell something interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.