Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doubt it at this point.
Seems like he helping Robin against BM and her troup+number. I can see him deal later with Chopper vs the strongest numbers(theee left right?).
Didn’t Robin say at the end of this chapter to leave Maria to her? So Brook is prohibited in participating any more in that fight. Base Franky, a fellow mid trio member, one shot a Number. It’d make no sense for Brook to even struggle that much against a Number and 2 Gifters, much less have that be his main fight

To counter higher IQ, I think based on battles in post time skip, Zoro has been quicker to adapt and understand opponents and their abilities a lot better than Sanji. Zoro has a much higher level of focus and smaller chance to be distracted compared to Sanji giving Zoro an opening. Sanji gets easily distracted by women and is much quicker to anger than Zoro is.

RS biggest test was Page One throwing Sanji, Non Raidsuit Sanji got his leg cracked vs Non Haki Vergo. Zoro's biggest durability feat and endurance feat was tanking Hakai, Sanji in the Raidsuit is not tanking Hakai and getting back up at all. But regardless of that speculation because we've seen the higher end of each, that nod clearly goes to Zoro

Asura has CoC along with COA, enough to Scar Kaido, the most we've seen Hells Memory do is beat Wadasumi.

Any of Sanji's attacks is no where near Hakai, and if you think it is, that's just pure spirited headcanon, everyone knows that.
dude what is yourproblem ? even you claim zoro is more clever than sanji by writing somethong shit. dude forget your bias dont have to be best at every side. you are annoying.

He didn't said it for the Yamato part, he mean the smile dog from Black Maria,not Yamato df. Since the fake spoiler mentioned that the smile df dog could be only found in wano with was a lie, Greg debunk that not Yamato df.
Greg said the Brook part about seeing illusions of loved ones was fake and the dog breed being exclusive to Wano.

He was right.

Unless you think a pug can only be found in Wano :suresure:
Ok i take my L lol i felt something wasnt right sorry greg

dude what is yourproblem ? even you claim zoro is more clever than sanji by writing somethong shit. dude forget your bias dont have to be best at every side. you are annoying.
You are such a baby, holy shit, it's a OP forum any opinion is entitled here. It's funny watching idiots like you complain about this but actually propose no solutions.

This forum is toxic, I enjoy the toxicity here. If you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen.

You are such a baby, holy shit, it's a OP forum any opinion is entitled here. It's funny watching idiots like you complain about this but actually propose no solutions.

This forum is toxic, I enjoy the toxicity here. If you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen.
And i am making toxicity. what do you bother ?
cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.