Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet after this chapter noone will remember the Wings and the number 2 moment. :myman:
"Oda never gives Sanji moments"

Sanji moment, happens:

WG: "Here's why this isn't actually a good thing for Sanji fans and we don't need to change our previous opinion

Predictable as hell. There's no point arguing the Zoro vs Sanji thing once you see how flexible you "people" are with your "opinions".

Although I think Zoro's number two

But Sanji is better than jinbe. There is no doubt that if you want to prove that Sanji is fourth, it's better to let him fight F6 directly
I promise you if we swap Sanji and Jinbei out it would be "Lol Lanji is fighting a Lying Lix while Winbei is fighting a Walamity" or whatever 5 year old nonsense they'd spout

"Oda never gives Sanji moments"

Sanji moment, happens:

WG: "Here's why this isn't actually a good thing for Sanji fans and we don't need to change our previous opinion

Predictable as hell. There's no point arguing the Zoro vs Sanji thing once you see how flexible you "people" are with your "opinions".
It's not like Sanji hasn't been called number 2 before, and how many people even talked about that up until this chapter?
:queenhear:

Status
Not open for further replies.