Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 153 Spoilers Thread

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
i think he is already important. remember maki gave mai's body to momo. momo, todo and kamo are classmates and they should also know the truth about the zenin clans massacre as well. but the HQ doesnt know about maki being the killer. so i think noritoshi withheld info about maki from the jujustu higher ups i think after mai and kokichi's deaths, noritoshi kamo will side with tokyo's students (he already has a good relationship with megumi) when they eventually bring the reform that gojo wanted. this will be his character growth from trying to kill itadori in the tournament arc to bring reform as the next leader of kamo clan.
Yeah he will obviously play some part and have a role but he will always be the second or the third Kamo

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
that guy was already dead by the time kenjaku took his body. i dont think kenjaku can accumulate curse techniques that way
Post automatically merged:

as in he loses blood manipulation once he is out of kamo's body and he loses cursed spirit manipulation once he leaves getos body
Yeah maybe you’re right, it will be too op if he can stock CT each time he is inside someone

Does anyone think this has been Gojo's plan all along?
To ruin school system and great families?
Would be lame honestly

Master plans are often quite billshit

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Gojo did show massive disdain towards school system and overall power structure

Not saying he is responsible for all of it but i feel like his relaxed behavior is bcs of it
gojo showed disdain only towards the higher ups and the school for restricting the current batch using their stupid traditions and rules. he only wanted reform after what he experienced with geto going rogue and amanai being casually used and discarded.

i dont get where this gojo is the evil mastermind theory comes from and it'll honestly be very bad for the story.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Hear me out

Gojo through the series has been showing massive dislike towards school system and power structure
He was more than okay to allow Sukuna live stating he will keep Yuji in check - that is a big ass gamble to take
Through the series he was always relaxed, never really protective of anything. He only acted when it was a must.
During school invasion we saw him run with Utahime and that other principle when WE know this dude can move much faster
During Shybua this guy casually got trapped like it is no biggie

I bet Gojo saved Sukuna so that Sukuna can destroy the current structure of things. He knew it would lead to a war and he wanted that.
He was always chill bcs he wanted everyone to beat themselves up

I'm calling it, i don't think Gojo is the main antagonist but i think he will be on the wrong side at the end

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
He was shocked when Kenkaju appeared and said to Geto to fight, he wasn’t that relaxed

And he did fight and try to kill the curse spirits.

Gojo nature is to be chill but I don’t think it was an act during the shibuya

During school invasion we saw him run with Utahime and that other principle when WE know this dude can move much faster
It was just plot related

Gojo is too strong so when he is around the plot has to hinder him or make him to something else or he will just negs everyone. If Gojo had freedom he would have insta stomp Hanami and co and it means no fight and growth for Yuji. And it’s a shonen the MC has to have big fights

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
He was more than okay to allow Sukuna live stating he will keep Yuji in check - that is a big ass gamble to take
he didnt not want another young person to die for tradition as was planned with amanai, especially when he knew that he can take on sukuna and win if he wanted.

that was him checking the situation out. we also know that he wrecked the barrier, destroyed juuzo and almost killed hanami.

he was going to win if kenjaku didnt have geto's body and prison realm. this was like a 1 in a 10,000 scenario where kenjaku had both those tools with him. gojo was slightly arrogant as well ngl.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
He was shocked when Kenkaju appeared and said to Geto to fight, he wasn’t that relaxed

And he did fight and try to kill the curse spirits.

Gojo nature is to be chill but I don’t think it was an act during the shibuya
There are things Gojo didn't foresee like Kenkaju, Geto and so on. But overall i believe Gojo is using Sukuna to take down the current order of things

It was just plot related
It could very well be, but it is so convenient