[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.
TACy's defense of Nat, even after both of them have some sort of mechanical result incriminating them is why I'm actually town reading TAC here. It would really be committing suicide if TACy is scum and saving scum Nat here.
If Nat is town it would make some sense.

It would explain how TAC knows with all their mind, soul, and body that Nat is town, and Nat flipping town would give them town cred to ride.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
If Nat is town it would make some sense.

It would explain how TAC knows with all their mind, soul, and body that Nat is town, and Nat flipping town would give them town cred to ride.
It could be, but scum would want to get rid of players more than save them. Nat had a semi - guilty on her from Fuji's result. Seems a bit too much work for scum TACy to come out and save Nat so hard.

You might be right too, but this is my take on the case.

TAC is presumably desperately attempting to empower Natalija's position without having it look like they sit in a team. Him mentioning he can read her well is a classic to do so. He's been too hell bent on his position it's suspicious. Since I think he is a scum either he at least knows she is most likely Town and is attempting to gain cred. or they truly sit in a team.

If Cal flipped Town Flower would presumably bring WIFOM up by the way.

If Cal flipped Scum I would be more confident about Flower's allegiance but not necessarily Natalija's since her vote on Cal felt like bussing in the past.

I think Ekko is probably town. When Fuji changed their vote off of Tobi right before voting ended D1, Ekko asked them to change it back to save Flower. That doesn’t seem like a scum action to me. You’d think scum would have been perfectly happy letting that slide.

Also when Tobi survived the lynch Ekko wanted them gone still. He even asked for day vigs to try and kill Tobi.

I think Ekko is probably town. When Fuji changed their vote off of Tobi right before voting ended D1, Ekko asked them to change it back to save Flower. That doesn’t seem like a scum action to me. You’d think scum would have been perfectly happy letting that slide.

Also when Tobi survived the lynch Ekko wanted them gone still. He even asked for day vigs to try and kill Tobi.
You don’t know Susopp :gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.