[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don’t love this last minute change of course. It feels like a possible attempt to save Nat. I really want to know what Flower and Cal’s claims are.

Assuming Flower is town, then either Nat is scum, Light is scum or both. Whoever silenced Flower did so knowing that she’d apparently used similar tactics as scum in the past, and then pushed that to get her voted off. Which means either Light did it, Nat did it knowing it would push Light in that direction, or both did it.

I think it’s unlikely neither Nat nor Light or scum. I think at a minimum one of them is.

TAC’s defense of Nat is one of the oddest behaviors I’ve seen. I can’t imagine feeling good enough about anyone being town to fight for my life to save them like that. I don’t trust any of you guys that much. It’s a weird move if Nat is scum because it would mean TAC is tying themselves to what looked like a sinking ship. TAC hasn’t hinted at any mechanical reasons either. They literally wanted to argue that we should save Nat because of a One Punch Man meme.

Even if TAC is town I have to agree with Beta that TAC looks like scum and It’s only compounded by the fact that TAC was defending Tobi right up until the vote was cast. But they also were pushing Beta instead of Flower which makes no sense when the votes were that close if they wanted to save Tobi. But their final vote did end up on Flower anyway, and they said themselves toward the end they would like Flower out of the game.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Then where is his action on the WU? I keep asking you this. Nothing adds up about his claim.
I keep telling you this and we are assuming that he is a tracker and the only write up name that hints at tracking is Freak.

If you think nothing adds up, then go ahead with this lynch. You're the one with the mechanical result and my read is only a belief I hold about a player's alignment. Mechanical results triumphs reads anyway since I can be wrong.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I really don’t love this last minute change of course. It feels like a possible attempt to save Nat. I really want to know what Flower and Cal’s claims are.

Assuming Flower is town, then either Nat is scum, Light is scum or both. Whoever silenced Flower did so knowing that she’d apparently used similar tactics as scum in the past, and then pushed that to get her voted off. Which means either Light did it, Nat did it knowing it would push Light in that direction, or both did it.

I think it’s unlikely neither Nat nor Light or scum. I think at a minimum one of them is.

TAC’s defense of Nat is one of the oddest behaviors I’ve seen. I can’t imagine feeling good enough about anyone being town to fight for my life to save them like that. I don’t trust any of you guys that much. It’s a weird move if Nat is scum because it would mean TAC is tying themselves to what looked like a sinking ship. TAC hasn’t hinted at any mechanical reasons either. They literally wanted to argue that we should save Nat because of a One Punch Man meme.

Even if TAC is town I have to agree with Beta that TAC looks like scum and It’s only compounded by the fact that TAC was defending Tobi right up until the vote was cast. But they also were pushing Beta instead of Flower which makes no sense when the votes were that close if they wanted to save Tobi. But their final vote did end up on Flower anyway, and they said themselves toward the end they would like Flower out of the game.
I can read Nat so well

when I say she’s town

don’t dwell

TACy is my hero :blush:

I don’t see why Light and I can’t be town. I think you’re overcomplicating this

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
I suppose you have a shit passive

Buuuut I didn’t see you apply it D1
Tobi = SSTZ < Light <flowa
Scum Flowa = Light < Natalija<Light<Natalja<finalbeta<light<Nataliya<light<Fruitji<Tobi<anon<Tobi<Cal<Tobi
Light = Flowa
Natalija = Flowa
Ryu Kishi = Flowa
Marimo = Light
Lindltylor = Ekko
AC = Flowa
Ripped Cal = Light
Anon = flowa
Cray Cray = Tobi
Destroya = Finlbeta<Tobi
Hayumi = Tobi
Ekko = Tobi
Dr. Prof = Tobi
Fruijit = Tobi

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
TACy's defense of Nat, even after both of them have some sort of mechanical result incriminating them is why I'm actually town reading TAC here. It would really be committing suicide if TACy is scum and saving scum Nat here.

TACy is my hero :blush:

I don’t see why Light and I can’t be town. I think you’re overcomplicating this
Its not that you can’t. It’s just I find it hard to believe you were both used as puppets by someone else who knows you well enough and Flower well enough to get the Flower push going.

But it is possible. I don’t know everyone here enough to know who would fit that bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.