Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Bounty is a measure of your "potential" threat to the World Government.

Sanji's bounty is bigger because he was present on WCI and Zoro's not.

Zoro would also get an increase if he was on WCI.

Nothing spectacular here.

If Bounty was measured sorely on strength then someone like Katakuri would have twice King's bounty.

jinbe has a history of allying himself with yonko crews and not joining them fully. he did it with whitebeard and big mom. there is good reason to think that he was an ally of the strawhats and not a complete member. i assume that's the mistake the beast pirates did.
he shared cups of sake and that ceremony is a testimony that he joined BM and returning mean he revoked his contract.

at the end of WCI Luffy tells him clearly that he is jimbe's captain so shall return.. and morgans notes to the fact that Jimbe joined SHP

Bounty is a measure of your "potential" threat to the World Government.

Sanji's bounty is bigger because he was present on WCI and Zoro's not.

Zoro would also get an increase if he was on WCI.

Nothing spectacular here.

If Bounty was measured sorely on strength then someone like Katakuri would have twice King's bounty.
That is what I am saying. Pirates who has never seen a pirate crew members fight has nothing to go on but reputation and bounty to rank the other crew's members. Experienced or not‚ you can't tell who is stronger only by images

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
at the end of WCI Luffy tells him clearly that he is jimbe's captain so shall return.. and morgans notes to the fact that Jimbe joined SHP
morgan doesnt know that.

exchanging cups of sake means that one person is the boss of the other - it is a tradition used in widely in yakuza. even the strawhat grand fleet exchanged cups of sake.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
That is what I am saying. Pirates who has never seen a pirate crew members fight has nothing to go on but reputation and bounty. Experienced or not‚ you can't tell who is stronger only by images
Well, some people here can measure a character's strength based on fodders statements and the word "Wings".

It will never get normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.