Questions & Mysteries Why there are only a few theories about One Piece treasure????..

The trezor is still too mysterious.
i found out what 1 piece trezor is :) ...

No i mean fanfic..
Teh Won Piece Trezor iz teh pover of freindshit
sonehow it iz...tont undstimate a powerz of frendhood..

We known to little about it and there is little material to speculate with!All we know it is related to the void century and Celestial Dragons dread the day it gets found by someone!
Tobi being Obito was kinda obvious,many people predicted it!
Tobi real ID ain't obito...mystery of tobi isn't over..it's more complex to be just bobito..

Tgere should be quite a bit of theories. For sure there is at least one about the hat, then there was one about a game with words like "one piece" means "one peace" so a definitive great peace (like the romans did at their time, joking) but that is in english and Oda is japanese so it smells. Then there should be other linked to ancient weapons, and aince the ancidnt weaponscan be persons the one piece could be too according to this theory. Then one of the most likely to happen is that the OP will be some kind of crap, a photo of Rouge, Roger's treasure, the hat, so somewhat which will leave all the classic pirates disappointed, BB in primis.

Then I guess there are also the ones you can find on youtube like the OP is Ace, Roger way to come back to life, Xebec soul etc. Etc
interesting coment..plz link me all tis yotube teoriz :) ...
People have literally been speculating what the One Piece could be for, what, the entire run of the series?? Certainly by the mid-2000s when forums became popular, there were already a ton of theories…really not sure what you’re trying to get at here, this is the most worn out discussion in the fandom:kaidowhat:

what iz ur toery of wut 1 piece trezor is..or wich toery u think is most logical one..

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
what iz ur toery of wut 1 piece trezor is..or wich toery u think is most logical one..
Don’t remember who came up with it, but someone posited that the One Piece is either a presently unknown fourth Ancient Weapon or some other apparatus that will help its wielder destroy the Grand Line and allows the seas to converge into All Blue, as well as bring the islands across the world together into the major continent Pangaea. Might be a little too on the nose for the tone of the series, but I’ve always liked that idea.

i found out what 1 piece trezor is :) ...

No i mean fanfic..

sonehow it iz...tont undstimate a powerz of frendhood..

Tobi real ID ain't obito...mystery of tobi isn't over..it's more complex to be just bobito..

interesting coment..plz link me all tis yotube teoriz :) ...

Tel-Us pliz. UnravAL the trezor.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
i----------------->.

Why there are Only few few theoriez about one piece trezor????..

leme give u a exenple :

Tobi mystery started in half of naroto manga (in shippuden) ...it was teh mysteriouest mystery in naruto manga...there were many many theoriez about masked tobi true identity ...u see them everywhere in foroms and youtube and websites...

but when it come to one piece trezor mystery i noticed there only very few theoriz trying to give a answers....

i mean how come?????????...teh one piece manga run for more then 20 yearz and title of manga itself is one piece trezor...and it has over 1000 chapters...yet there only few few one piece trezor theories?????????????!!!!!!????...

-are one piece fanz unable to unravel teh mystery????...

-did odda make it tooo hard for his fanz to find teh one piece????...

teh only teoris i saw : one piece is evil tree giving evil fruits...one piece is ultimate evil fruit...one piece is all blue....

leme tell ya somtin...one piece is not all blue....

one piece is not plan to destroy red line..these are aftermaths and plans...

Raftel isnt bigger then al blue...thats why when u go to raftel u not gona find teh all blue...see how sinple logik thinking aborts this all blue teory???...

at least we got good info from manga that one piece is fisical object...so why pipole go and say it's all blue lol....

-i know what one piece trezor is ...soon i ma post teh greatest one piece closest to truth theory....MY THEORY WILL SHAKE TEH ENTIRE ONE PIECE FANDOM...I'll be TEH THEORISTS KING...I PROMISE U ALL..

-in my one piece trzor theory i not go to mythology and foloklole...or make farfech thinking...

-in my one piece trezor theory i'll prove u and show u how from a simple manga panel...we can come with lot of mindblowing facts...

no need to go to greek mythology...or japanese folklore ..everyting is right there in manga...keep ur damn eyes in manga...teh answer of one piece trezor is in manga pages!!!!!!...

thank u :) ...

or wait tell me what u think one piece trezor is ????? :) ...

Anyway, I think the OP is something that we haven't seen before. It could be the "Tree of Devil" that originates devil fruits.

It’s simple, it’s all false hype. The one piece is just hype. Whereas Naruto there were hints sprinkled throughout the whole series, whether it was Itachi backstory, to Tobi, to madras, to Naruto father, etc. but in one piece is just hype, for example Kaido mentioned Joy boy and the whole community was excited over a fucking name. One piece has the most Delusional and easily manipulated fanbase