Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A thunder bagua. Kaido hasn't attempted a single Thunder Bagua vs Yamato...
Its just Oda stalling, we will see that soon thunder bagua and more

Yamato hasn't used any of her strongest move either so it make sense she hasn't damaged Kaido just yet. Only Zoro's strongest ability did real damage to Kaido and its most likely the same for Yamato

Geez, some Zoro fans wanking Zoro more than they already do because of Yamato this chapter

"Zoro tAnKed and dEFleCteD "Hakai", almost beheaded Kaido with a random CoC cOAtiNg attack, he cLaSHeD with Kaido's club and oVERpoWeRed him and it isn't shown in the panels but it's here on my headcanons, all 1vs1, Enma isn't even a Power Up u clown shut up"

:kobeha: :kobeha: :kobeha: :kobeha:
At this point you're only making yourself look worse.

Should've just sat down and vanished for the day after raws made you all look like clowns.

Geez, some Zoro fans wanking Zoro more than they already do because of Yamato this chapter

"Zoro tAnKed and dEFleCteD "Hakai", almost beheaded Kaido with a random CoC cOAtiNg attack, he cLaSHeD with Kaido's club and oVERpoWeRed him and it isn't shown in the panels but it's here on my headcanons, all 1vs1, Enma isn't even a Power Up u clown shut up"

stay salty sanjifan
zoro got the feats the portrayal sanji got daddy judge s bounty

well we don't have to see it Yamato's clash with Kaido at the beginning alone makes it obvious that Yamato has more to offer than all supernova with exception of Luffy.
Come back when Yamato can actually land a hit and wound Kaido like Zoro did....

From what we've seen so far Luffy and Zoro have the best feats vs Kaido so far. It's not even close. Maybe Yamato will show something later but you can't award a feat which hasn't happened yet.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
what if she brings garp back to his 50s by using her df? will he be in his prime?
I think the deal with people like him and Rayleigh are more about physical condition.

If it work like that. Bonney's powers are fucking insane for old people but nor for younger ones.

Although. I still believe she can only age or de age you not depending on your physical condition.

Which means he would drop few years but it wouldn't change his power level.

I think the fact that we’re only seeing snippets of the fight but can tell Kaido is using CoC enhanced attacks shows hes not messing around too much. If we see an extension of it we’ll probably see Thunder Baguas and other techniques as well.

Yamato is being impressive not sure how you can downplay fighting Kaido one on one and tanking direct hits from his CoC enhanced Kanobo.

Yes, continue to tell yourself that those clash marks aren't Zoro clashing with Kaido's club but him clapping his swords together.
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.