[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.
The funniest thing is that Flower instantly tried to discredit my voice as well when I said that to her even though I haven't been sussed in this game and I pushed and lynched Tobi D1. I think my voice should be considered more than most, to be honest.
I agree brother. Use my flip to improve your credit

I don't think you can save me but you should be leading us once I flip town.

you're the only one that hasn't bought into the crap

Like I don't think you guys realize how messy that D2 was near the end. Nat wasn't my number one wagon but she was probably the best option. If she flipped wolf, it makes Cal look good and TAC look bad. It also gives us direction with Light. The fact that there was a concentrated effort to save Nat isn't a great vibe either.

Like I don't think you guys realize how messy that D2 was near the end. Nat wasn't my number one wagon but she was probably the best option. If she flipped wolf, it makes Cal look good and TAC look bad. It also gives us direction with Light. The fact that there was a concentrated effort to save Nat isn't a great vibe either.
This was my thoughts at the time too, and my vote never left Nat. It did disturb me that Cal survived his lynch though.

This was my thoughts at the time too, and my vote never left Nat. It did disturb me that Cal survived his lynch though.
Like I said, scum ain't touching Cal other than a Redirect or to Drive. Now the WUs really don't make much sense to me so if there's something in there that suggests that, it would make sense. Then I you have to think about how many Town Vigs are there actually? One? Two? Three? Are the all shooting at Cal? Yeah it looks bad that he survived, but I think him surviving causes more chaos and confusion for Town which benefits scum.

Like stop making this so difficult. That was fantastic information we were given by Fuji

It is a big deal that we got the WU name of someone that attacked N1

There was nobody that really merited being shot by town N1, it's VERY LIKELY that was a scum action

Like I said, scum ain't touching Cal other than a Redirect or to Drive. Now the WUs really don't make much sense to me so if there's something in there that suggests that, it would make sense. Then I you have to think about how many Town Vigs are there actually? One? Two? Three? Are the all shooting at Cal? Yeah it looks bad that he survived, but I think him surviving causes more chaos and confusion for Town which benefits scum.
I also have to wonder if Scum kept Cal alive as a decoy. But keeping him alive benefits them either way so idk if it tells us anything.

If he really is 'Skilled' it looks like he attacked someone N2 as well, except he's expressing surprise you're alive.
Light seems to hint at attacking Cal last night, but there is nothing in his write up suggesting it hit the wrong target.

So either Light is lying, the write up is only telling part of the story, or Cal tanked it.

Status
Not open for further replies.