[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah thats town Flowa in a nutshell.
Then that's her fault for playing completely anti-town and you drinking it up. Her claiming means she should be the lynch. Let's see who comes out and defends Flower over the hella scummy move. It defies logic, Fuji, and I won't let that excuse of 'thats how she always play' fly.

Tobi = SSTZ < Light <flowa
Scum Flowa = Light < Natalija<Light<Natalja<finalbeta<light<Nataliya<light<Fruitji<Tobi<anon<Tobi<Cal<Tobi
Light = Flowa
Natalija = Flowa
Ryu Kishi = Flowa
Marimo = Light
Lindltylor = Ekko
AC = Flowa
Ripped Cal = Light
Anon = flowa
Cray Cray = Tobi
Destroya = Finlbeta<Tobi
Hayumi = Tobi
Ekko = Tobi
Dr. Prof = Tobi
Fruijit = Tobi
@Destroya

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
We need to know this @Cray Cray who do you think Savage is.
It's not a claim or anything. I just found this in the thread. You could only obtain a devil fruit by triggering the taboo word iirc. Flowa and Lind apparently triggered those words. So I thought one of them might be Savage. But Flowa hints at being Freak, so I thought it was Lind. But there might be one more person who triggered the word but didn't claim it.

Then that's her fault for playing completely anti-town and you drinking it up. Her claiming means she should be the lynch. Let's see who comes out and defends Flower over the hella scummy move. It defies logic, Fuji, and I won't let that excuse of 'thats how she always play' fly.
Are you not interested in who Savage might be?

It's not a claim or anything. I just found this in the thread. You could only obtain a devil fruit by triggering the taboo word iirc. Flowa and Lind apparently triggered those words. So I thought one of them might be Savage. But Flowa hints at being Freak, so I thought it was Lind. But there might be one more person who triggered the word but didn't claim it.
Lel, thats my Vice President for you( yes i promoted you)

This isnt a claim then, we still have one left.

Ya there were 3 fruits.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Her claiming means she should be the lynch. Let's see who comes out and defends Flower over the hella scummy move. It defies logic, Fuji, and I won't let that excuse of 'thats how she always play' fly.
I actually think Flower should be out of the lynch pool by virtue of claiming a cop role, though. I mean Flower is always jumpy like Fuji said.

Lind said we shouldn’t use code names to guess if someone is scum. I speculated them being Savage back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.