[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
@Cray Cray do not claim who Savage is cause we obviously aren't going to learn anything from Write up names here.
It's not a claim Linda. I just notice the devil fruit stuff, so I read back.

And yet he's defending Cal who burnt two already...
His claim is ages are dumb, but not completely anti-town like you. D1 claim was bad bedside because you need to read the WU. But D2 he didn't even claim just was fucking around and Xlaw counted it. There's no arguing Cal was fucking stupid with those claims, but what you did is unequivocatedly anti-town.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
โ€Ž
Trust me fellas Flower is most likely not scum.

Under a more appropriate game analysis I reached this conclusion.

I actually think it's feasible that someone who wishes her out is afraid of her supposed lie detect.

His claim is ages are dumb, but not completely anti-town like you. D1 claim was bad bedside because you need to read the WU. But D2 he didn't even claim just was fucking around and Xlaw counted it. There's no arguing Cal was fucking stupid with those claims, but what you did is unequivocatedly anti-town.
Are you Town?

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
Lind said we shouldnโ€™t use code names to guess if someone is scum. I speculated them being Savage back then.
They can control people. Never heard of town players that could control others.

Status
Not open for further replies.