[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOBODY SAY I AM TOWN FOR FLOWERS LIE DETECT

Wait until I flip town for that first.

There's no point letting her confuse the game this much. Her lie detect isn't real. I am town.
Couldn’t Scum kill her tonight if you make everyone wait to let her use it? Keeping her from ever using it to potentially root out another Scum if it’s real?

If you were Scum that would make sense as a play.

I’m trying to get to the bottom of things. I seriously question TAC for dodging Flower’s supposed lie detect so fiercely. And I don’t see how Nat’s claim wouldn’t be beneficial.

It would tell us who Nat attacked, letting us know who is strong enough to survive such an action. Then we could also cross examine whoever it was that was attacked and see if they’re suspicious.

And it may even offer a chance for Flower to lie detect Nat and see if she’s telling the truth. We don’t know that Flower’s lie detect is for sure legit but either way we’d be on our way to gaining information. If Flower called Nat a liar and we lynched Nat and she flipped town then we would absolutely know that Flower is scum.
Just from d1 till now I am 80% sure Nat and tac are town.

I don't know if Nat or tac are good players, but just from Nat behaviour d1 and tac over defending Nat which came across as TMI, Is very indicative of poor scum play.

I mean sure, but I know what my flip is going to be. And I know it will completely destroy the credibility of her lie detecter anyway.
I don’t know if her lie detector is true or not. I read you as town until you survived your lynch so now that one is kind of muddy to me. I can still see you as being either kinda.

I’d like to see a second supposed detection and examine It’s credibility.

I’d especially have liked a detection on something we also get a claim on. For example a detection on TAC + Beta claim or detection on Nat’s claim. Because then we could see how well those things line up.
  • If they line up and they flipped scum then we’d know we can probably trust Beta and Flower.
  • If they don’t line up then it indicates one may be scum.
  • If they line up and they flipped town then we’d know they are probably scum mates (but this probably wouldn’t happen because they wouldn’t tie themselves together so recklessly.

Status
Not open for further replies.