[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite all that you're saying, why do you think Nat is an acceptable lynch today? I remember you saying that in your post while skimming them. If Flower's behavior is anti-town and her wagon alongside tobi's doesn't vindicate her, shouldn't she be the one you want to lynch over Nat, and Nat should be somewhat a town read?
He wants me out because I‘m a threat to his scum team.

You guys are so sold on meta on this site, why am I being this resistant as wolf? I have shown to willingly bus teammates as wolf. So does it make sense to bus Tobi D1 and then go hard after Flower while defending others? I don't know, you guys tell me.

Despite all that you're saying, why do you think Nat is an acceptable lynch today? I remember you saying that in your post while skimming them. If Flower's behavior is anti-town and her wagon alongside tobi's doesn't vindicate her, shouldn't she be the one you want to lynch over Nat, and Nat should be somewhat a town read?
Are you not reading anything this phase? How am I not wanting Flower out? As well, I voted for Nat D2 . I think there's a good chance that if Flower is wolf, Nat could be here teammate. There's no deception here.

I told you you‘re wrong and you keep tunneling me for a weak reason. You look like you‘re panicking right now.
Where's the panic? I've already given you a plethora of reasons why you need to die and you haven't defended them at all. You have yet to give me a single reason why I'm wolf, other than OMGUS.

Status
Not open for further replies.