[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Okay this is kind of funny. I suggested that maybe Nat and TAC were Masons and were Naruto and Killer B, but Flower instantly tries to discredit that thought by saying that TAC wouldn't be calling Nat Saitama. Unless I'm missing TAC doing this, it was Cray that called Nat Saitama, not TAC.
No no no Dest. TACy was the first one to bring up Nat being Saitama. There's no discrediting attempt there.

As funny as this comment is, I don't think Ekko is faking it.

I don't know why scum would target 2 players, a newbie and Ekko, but maybe there's an ability that transfers the effects of the ability onto another player. So anything that affects player A, also affects player B, and Ekko and Anon were connected.
Could these hypnotically abilities get any more confusing lol.

Aries and Plat take 3 years to process actions sometimes lmfao, i had 2 lives and was hiding behind Vivo with your ability and activate an item to protect against all actions.

Atleast i killed her back, but i wanted to kill her since last night XD

Felt bad that i hit you btw but youre coming back atleast, win it for me.

I’m town at heart, can’t believe i got GF, AGAIN.

Aries and Plat take 3 years to process actions sometimes lmfao, i had 2 lives and was hiding behind Vivo with your ability and activate an item to protect against all actions.

You‘re not supposed to say this here, breh.

You dead in Favorites?

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
As funny as this comment is, I don't think Ekko is faking it.

I don't know why scum would target 2 players, a newbie and Ekko, but maybe there's an ability that transfers the effects of the ability onto another player. So anything that affects player A, also affects player B, and Ekko and Anon were connected.
Might be. Though I don't think I have ever heard of an ability like that. I could see Ekko and anon being connected because Ekko was scum reading anon iirc. So it would kinda make sense. Also maybe it's a similar ability to what Mango had in All Stars.

Go on. Waste our claims again. Because that worked out so nicely for you, scum.
Because I no longer waste time on you.

The bus driver is highly likely Town. Kro was the first target and he didn‘t imply he got attacked. But scum would protect Tobi. Light targetted Tobi. That‘s why he was weak enough to get killed.
@Destroya

This is mostly what she inferred answering Cal this phase.

She also inferred she thinks her results might be bastard but thinks that's unlikely. Don't know what to make of that exactly.

I concur it's strange she would not vote him immediately, I guess though she still openly wished him out yesterday and throwing him in the mud etcetera so I don't look at this point in a particularly harsh manner.

I think overall Cal also bears high chances to flip scum judging off his total behaviour and the notion TAC and Flower should probably not be part of the same team.

Status
Not open for further replies.