[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.
What point are you trying to prove here? Look at Flower's reaction to Cal when he claimed and then consider that Flower had a much worse claim usage this day phase and tell me how she's Town? Also, what does TAC have to with Flower? I don't think they're wolf together either, but just because one might flip Town doesn't mean we should consider the other scum or even town for that matter. Not sure why you're connecting TAC and Flower and then town reading them.
The thing is if TAC and Flower are likely not constituting part of a team and TAC is scum, the odds she is drop substantially. She would more probably need to flip an evil indie. An evil indie that can investigate and bears an ability called FBI is quite abnormal I would suggest, quite bastard worthy. Very counterintuitive indeed.

Add as a cherry that Cal has behaved like a scum either and Flower called them out on their demeanor.

I don't really like this logic. I'm not wolf reading you, but just because Beta might be wrong about TAC, doesn't mean he's scum. Also, Beta claimed so we know exactly what the check against TAC was. Do you believe that the 'Natural Born Disaster' ability is 100 scum?
No. But TAC said that Beta was lying about it being his ability. It would help to know if Beta is wrong about TAC or if TAC is lying about him being wrong. The second would be much more damning to TAC.

I was mostly trying to get TAC to say it so that we could lie detect him. But then he pointed out that saying that exact phrase may be a claim which makes sense.

The thing is if TAC and Flower are likely not constituting part of a team and TAC is scum, the odds she is drop substantially. She would more probably need to flip an evil indie. An evil indie that can investigate and bears an ability called FBI is quite abnormal I would suggest, quite bastard worthy. Very counterintuitive indeed.

Add as a cherry that Cal has behaved like a scum either and Flower called them out on their demeanor.
BETA WE ARE POTENTIALLY PLAYING A BASTARD GAME SO FUCKING STOP THINKING THINGS CANT BE BECAUSE THEY MIGHT BE BASTARD

No. But TAC said that Beta was lying about it being his ability. It would help to know if Beta is wrong about TAC or if TAC is lying about him being wrong. The second would be much more damning to TAC.

I was mostly trying to get TAC to say it so that we could lie detect him. But then he pointed out that saying that exact phrase may be a claim which makes sense.
See, there are so many narratives that are being mixed up. If TAC is wolf, then Flower is not wolf, Nat is wolf, Cal is not wolf, Light is wolf. Do you believe this sequence to be true?

You're trying too hard

They won't even recognize the nature of this bastard card

Until there's a big mislynch or town is hurt

That or literally everyone active is a scum flirt
At this point it's going to take a Town flip from you and Cal to see if this game is like I say it is. Not sure me screaming to go after Flower will work, especially since players are just content to let 'Town Flower' literally play as anti-town as she wishes.

See, there are so many narratives that are being mixed up. If TAC is wolf, then Flower is not wolf, Nat is wolf, Cal is not wolf, Light is wolf. Do you believe this sequence to be true?
I think TAC and Flower are unlikely to be teammates. And same for Nat and Cal.

I don’t rule out any being independent scum though.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
At this point it's going to take a Town flip from you and Cal to see if this game is like I say it is. Not sure me screaming to go after Flower will work, especially since players are just content to let 'Town Flower' literally play as anti-town as she wishes.
God willing, whoever holds the Flowa scroll

breaks it and lets her head roll

Status
Not open for further replies.