[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think TAC and Flower are unlikely to be teammates. And same for Nat and Cal.

I don’t rule out any being independent scum though.
Sorry, I just want to explain the narrative in-depth for you and everyone and see where their thoughts are at. Flower sussing both Cal and TAC is contradictory.

IF Cal flips Wolf, that means Nat and Light are Town because those were his two targets. It also means that TAC is probably not Wolf because he was defending Nat against Cal's accusations. In this scenario, Flower is also Town.

IF Cal flips Town, then Nat and Light should be big suspects, and then TAC as well. Cal flipping Town also means Flower has some explaining to do.

There isn't a world where Cal and TAC are teammates, so Flower, or anyone else, being content with these two as top wagons naturally have a contradictory nature because Cal and TAC had very different reactions to Nat in this game.

BETA WE ARE POTENTIALLY PLAYING A BASTARD GAME SO FUCKING STOP THINKING THINGS CANT BE BECAUSE THEY MIGHT BE BASTARD
I never played a game that was THAT bastard, let alone one in which it's not even clear whether or not it is such.

It's just a matter of numbers/odds here, nothing more nothing less.

I can partially see your points on Flower but I think you are trying too hard. You even wish her out of the game before Cal and that looks rather scummy to me if I may suggest. Normally you would expect the other way around for how relevant her ability is and how Cal doesn't look like an angel before her at all, conversely.

Sorry, I just want to explain the narrative in-depth for you and everyone and see where their thoughts are at. Flower sussing both Cal and TAC is contradictory.

IF Cal flips Wolf, that means Nat and Light are Town because those were his two targets. It also means that TAC is probably not Wolf because he was defending Nat against Cal's accusations. In this scenario, Flower is also Town.

IF Cal flips Town, then Nat and Light should be big suspects, and then TAC as well. Cal flipping Town also means Flower has some explaining to do.

There isn't a world where Cal and TAC are teammates, so Flower, or anyone else, being content with these two as top wagons naturally have a contradictory nature because Cal and TAC had very different reactions to Nat in this game.
That’s assuming Cal can’t be independent scum.

I don’t think so. But I’m saying your narrative you pitched doesn’t work for me necessarily because there’s a chance for independent scum.
Buddy, accidentally lynching an Indie for being scummy is a Town win, so don't worry about that.

In a game where we are allowed to have two claims per day, does Flower claiming Lie Detect, when the majority of the player base already knew that was what she was hinting at, feel like a Townie thing to do? And there's been absolutely no comment from Flower on that situation since; she's completely ignoring it. In a game where claims and abilities can be manipulated, focusing on abilities and who they targeted and what they might have revealed isn't a strong strategy, especially since we can't claim. I'm telling you from a game play stance, Flower has done nothing Town. She was obviously Silenced in D1, but she didn't make a move until she Lie Detected Cal D2. Cal constantly said that his claim or his flip would prove him right. If Cal was Wolf, I'm not sure he'd be advocating his own lynch and Vig shot. Flower tunneled Cal D2 and then had the most anti-town claim in D3. She's shaded players, including myself, non-stop, and as you can see in my responses to her, when I break down her shade, it really doesn't make sense other to just try to throw dirt on my name. Hiding behind mechanics, abilities, and meta, is the number one way for scum to slip by. No matter how much other players on this site want to say 'well that's just Flower and her anti-town town meta', you cannot excuse poor Town play like that, no matter what the situation or what's going on. If Flower is Town, her claim is game-throwing and should be policy lynched anyway. So for me, Flower is the lynch this phase and I don't really care if people want to say I'm tunneling.

Very good post. And with this being said I'm happy to be the lynch today in order to help destroyer solve the game from that point forward

If I can be revived great, if not this post from dest is a great starting point

I never played a game that was THAT bastard, let alone one in which it's not even clear whether or not it is such.

It's just a matter of numbers/odds here, nothing more nothing less.

I can partially see your points on Flower but I think you are trying too hard. You even wish her out of the game before Cal and that looks rather scummy to me if I may suggest. Normally you would expect the other way around for how relevant her ability is and how Cal doesn't look like an angel before her at all, conversely.
Fuck Beta, you're as dense as always and it's an extreme displeasure playing Mafia with you. But since I do think you're Town here, let me explain everything for the trillionth time. Remember, you called me suss because I wasn't thinking a certain way like you were, so try to be open-minded here.

First of all, I haven't played in many bastard games at all in my life. However, I'm not going to let my limited experience in bastard games skew my thinking or logic in this game. Especially if this is bastard, then we need to rely on reads from game play and not mechanics or abilities. So you can't say 'well I've never played in a game like this so it can't be true', because that's just false logic there. Continuing to follow abilities when there's a chance this game is bastard or things have been manipulated is haphazard play.

You like the FBI role? Are you sure it stands for Federal Bureau of Investigation? Could it stand for Federal Bikini Inspector? I don't want to play these WIFOM games with you, but the fact that we can play the WIFOM game suggests that FBI isn't as Town locked as you may think.

Again, Beta, Flower has shown absolutely no Town traits this game. None. And she had what should be a policy-lynching, anti-town claim this phase. She's done enough to warrant a lynch but this Lie Detect she's claimed is what's saving her right now and the only thing that can prove she isn't lying is Cal flipping Wolf. But what happens if Cal flips Town, what will the excuses be then? We're just being setup here to continuously wonder down the wrong bath.

Why do you think Cal looks bad? Because he claimed twice? I admit he was being dumb, especially in D2, but I actually didn't see any D2 claim from him because it was redacted. So what's the deal there? Did he claim or not? Because if he did claim he should be freely able to say whatever he did in D2, yet he isn't. And in D1, I had barely looked at the WUs myself and Cal likes to claim unkillable at the start of games, so while dumb, I don't think that's anti-town behavior. There's also been him constantly clamoring for his death and how his flip will resolve Flower as well as others. Is that something a Wolf does?

Very good post. And with this being said I'm happy to be the lynch today in order to help destroyer solve the game from that point forward

If I can be revived great, if not this post from dest is a great starting point
I'm willing to lynch your dumb ass just to get this ball rolling here, honestly. Because then if you flip Town or Wolf, we either have answers or I came after you as well. I don't want the TAC lynch at all right now.

I think at this point if Town has a day Vig, they are either not around or for whatever reason won't shoot Cal, which is a mistake. I don't want to waste a lynch on Cal here, but we need him resolved.

I think if Flower flips Wolf, then Fuji/Light are helping her BIG BRAIN this game, leaning Fuji right now. I think Anon probably stands a chance at being Wolf since he's Silenced; also worried a tad about Ekko. Then Lind/Ryu as well for their defense of Flower and willingness to vote with her. Obviously they're not all wolves, but I'm throwing a legacy read out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.