[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.
TAC, Nat, and Cal cannot all be teammates, so you have to get off that idea. If you suss Cal, you probably shouldn't suss TAC or NAT and vice versa.
Just because they can’t all be teammates doesn’t mean they can’t all be scum. And I don’t see a problem with suspicioning people who are incompatible even if there were no independents.

If I think both could be scum, but also that they are incompatible, and one flips town then I can feel even better about the other being scum.

As long as we are in the dark i don’t see why every suspect I have needs to be compatible as teammates with each other.

Rip Cal to pieces at night.

We lynching TACO today.
This is another rotting post from Flower because if Cal isn't the lynch today, he's an obvious target for Vig at night. If TAC flips Town, guess who gets the blame for that? Beta and his check. This screams TMI to me and Flower will get two Town deaths without doing much work.

Just because they can’t all be teammates doesn’t mean they can’t all be scum. And I don’t see a problem with suspicioning people who are incompatible even if there were no independents.

If I think both could be scum, but also that they are incompatible, and one flips town then I can feel even better about the other being scum.

As long as we are in the dark i don’t see why every suspect I have needs to be compatible as teammates with each other.
You can't really hunt for Indies that well, so I don't suggest guiding your reads with that logic.

At this point, let's lynch Cal, I really don't mind. His flip would give us clarification on what to do at night. I think lynching TAC and letting Cal survive, means the night will be fucking messy.

You can't really hunt for Indies that well, so I don't suggest guiding your reads with that logic.

At this point, let's lynch Cal, I really don't mind. His flip would give us clarification on what to do at night. I think lynching TAC and letting Cal survive, means the night will be fucking messy.
I’m not against lynching Cal. I think TAC is far sketchier but I think a Cal flip will tell us about Light for sure one way or another, and give us a reason to really distrust Flower. If Cal is town and Flower is scum idk why Flower is willing to get themselves killed for pushing him though.

Also bastard mechanics and Cal possibly being a Miller does worry me about how much I can trust his flip information though. I know we shouldn’t be counting on someone being a Miller but it is a concern of mine.

I think if Flower flips Wolf, then Fuji/Light are helping her BIG BRAIN this game, leaning Fuji right now. I think Anon probably stands a chance at being Wolf since he's Silenced; also worried a tad about Ekko. Then Lind/Ryu as well for their defense of Flower and willingness to vote with her. Obviously they're not all wolves, but I'm throwing a legacy read out there.
Do you know what my character is dude??

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
You're ignoring the most obvious possibilities in favor of 5d possibilities though and why
I'm not really looking at the 5d possibilities, but isn't that what's being used to suspect flower?

We are assuming Flower was fake silencing herself and Light fake pushed her.
Then on day 2 you were framed by Flower to protect Light.

For the reasons that You and Nat can't be teammates, are the same reasons that Light and Flower can't be teammates for me. Unless I'm missing something here.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
If you really are town then I agree Light is very likely scum.
Explain this please. If somehow miraculously with mechanical results on him Cal flips town, why would that make me scum? Because Cal is misreading me. What it can tell you though is that we cannot be scum buddies together.

Sigh, I knew this was going to be a fruitless venture.

Don't quote Kant, you're a dummy.

Lynch me then, Beta. I'm not accusing Flower for wasting a claim, I'm saying she's scum because she wasted a claim when we already knew she was Lie Detect and her claim advanced us absolutely ZERO. And then she had no remorse about it whatsoever. A Townie just doesn't harm the collective efforts of Town and then not feel bad about it. But right, I forgot how you're ALWAYS right in Mafia.

Beta, Cal has literally been begging for his death so he can flip and prove Flower wrong. Is that worth nothing to you?
This dummy got a Mensa certification in real life, I will take it as a compliment typed by someone like you, and go ahead thanks. Considering you are likely even incapable to comprehend that I never implicated you merely accused Flower because of her claim wastage.

The results shall be spotted later in the game.

I think I should be lynched today rather than TAC.

Lynching me will take credibility away from Fuji and Flower and give TAC a chance of survival.

I have no chance of survival regardless of TAC's flip.

It makes far more sense to lynch me first, lynching TAC first is anti-town
Someone break Cal's scroll and let's get it on.

Status
Not open for further replies.