[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RippedCal Furgitive who was escaped the punishment , finally executed.

"I do not fear death. I fear only that my rage will fade over time"

He was Kurapika
Hello,

You are Kurapika also known as a Avenger and member of Town .

Win Condition : Eliminate all threats to town.

Players :
@Ekkologix @Scum Flowa @Cray Cray @Lindltaylor @Light D Scumperouge @Natalija @krogothwolf @Finalbeta @Fruitji @Marimo_420 @anon @RippedCal @Dr_Professor83 @TheAncientCenturion @SanjiIsStrongerThanZolo @Destroya @T-Pein™ @Ryu Kishi @Hayumi
Honestly I could be wrong about Flower now and be happy I believed in @RippedCal. But my job isn't done. Flower is 100 scum and she's going to hide behind excuses until the cows come home. She really shouldn't get any benefit of the doubt considering this is what Cal said would happen the entire time but stubborn scum Flower didn't listen.

Honestly I could be wrong about Flower now and be happy I believed in @RippedCal. But my job isn't done. Flower is 100 scum and she's going to hide behind excuses until the cows come home. She really shouldn't get any benefit of the doubt considering this is what Cal said would happen the entire time but stubborn scum Flower didn't listen.
So you think shes suicidal scum.

Don't you date try to come in here and try to suggest an inactive lynch. Flower dies today.
Here’s the thing. If we lynch Flower and she flips town then what? I think we’d have to lynch you or TAC then as the grand orchestrators.

I’m willing to lynch Flower to get some peace of mind even though I think for her to be Scum she’d have to be ridiculously dumb. But we need to think about what happens if she comes up town.

Status
Not open for further replies.