[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here’s the thing. If we lynch Flower and she flips town then what? I think we’d have to lynch you or TAC then as the grand orchestrators.

I’m willing to lynch Flower to get some peace of mind even though I think for her to be Scum she’d have to be ridiculously dumb. But we need to think about what happens if she comes up town.
Read my above post. Flower playing this anti-town is not my problem.

Nat I was reading as SCUM on day 1-2
Why did we forget about Nat?
Because we got busy with Ripped Cal.

I think Flower is town.
Flower would not lie and die just to kill one town.
Specially not ripped Cal.
Does flower believe she would get support on this?
She knows we all scum read her naturally.

TAC refused to play ball with flower about the lie detect.
playing games instead of a clear " I AM TOWN"
he was scared.

Destroyer is just trying to look busy by tunneling flower.
Probably confused townie

Ussop was looking kinda sus yesterday as well...
trying to pretend he didn't know flower gor results on cal.
but cal flipped town so that doesn't make sense,.
Nat needs to fucking die, and so should TAC.

How is someone trying to look busy a ‘confused townie’, that’s a huge scum tell for me.

Mfer tunnelled Flower like an escaped asylum resident.

I believe he’s town too but i dont like the correlation you made.

The result makes 0 sense, he could be a death miller to be honest.

Lets not FORGET that he survived a lynch and multiple people coming after him last night.

Kurapika is a protagonist but I’m wondering if the WU itself was fabricated tbh..

That townie was gonna die either way, he survived a lynch and people wanted his head not just Flower.

He was gonna get vigged 100%, Flower blurting out she lie detected him made no difference but make her look dumb once the flip
happened.

So now what? Her and Anon or Usopp are scummates? With Light too?

All of them outed over this Big Brain play? Give me a fucking break dude.

When Flower claimed there was one claim left that Cal could’ve used but he didnt.
The fact that me and Cal were the only two voices of that theory, then is it really a bad idea? Open wolfing is a fucking strategy too and its apparently working in this game. Like for the record, if Flower is scum here, this is legit fucking awesome and hilarious. That's a ballsy move and I respect that. But if she's Town, yeah. I don't know for sure about the Silence Twins, but something obviously isn't right there. I think Light should be a respected player and he's someone I can see agreeing to this idea, especially if reluctant Tobi and newbie Anon are their teammates. You want to call wolves stupid if this is their actual plan but I disagree and think this is a master stroke move by scum.

I think it’s possible that someone set Flower up with Cal. Knowing we’d lynch Cal, then lynch Flower, killing two of our own. We would need to find that person who most helped that happen.

That’s assuming Flower isn’t throwing the game for her team as Scum.

Theme : Antagonists Vs Protagonists
Game Type : Role Madness
Host : @Xlaw
Coach : @AL sama
Number Of Players : 20
Players :
  1. @Ekkologix
  2. @Scum Flowa
  3. @Cray Cray
  4. @Lindltaylor
  5. @Light D Scumperouge
  6. @Natalija
  7. @krogothwolf Killed N2 [Escanor]
  8. @Tobi Killed D2 [Griffith]
  9. @Finalbeta
  10. @Fruitji
  11. @Marimo_420
  12. @anon
  13. @RippedCal
  14. @Dr_Professor83
  15. @TheAncientCenturion
  16. @SanjiIsStrongerThanZolo
  17. @Destroya
  18. @T-Pein™
  19. @Ryu Kishi
  20. @Hayumi
Write Up :
Day 1 starts
Day 1 Ended
Day 2 Starts
Day 2 Ended
Day 3 Starts
Game Style :
  • Traditional Setup - This game will prominently feature an uninformed majority against an informed minority.
  • Closed Setup - No information about the setup of this game will be revealed in the game thread until the game has ended.
  • Plurality Lynch - the player with the most votes shall be lynched at the end of the phase. Lynch will take 2 lives/avoid of players (doesn't matter from which faction they are)
  • Day start - This game will begin with a Day phase.
  • Theme : Each cycle will have different theme , which will allowed players some buffs .
  • Phase length - The game is divided into cycles. Each cycle consists of 2 phases, a day phase, and a night phase. Each phase will last 24 hours.
  • Claiming - This game will feature a strict no to full claim (Flavour , WU name , Night actions and reaults together). Each Day phase players can either claim night actions and results or WU name and Flavour name. Only 2 claims per phase are allowed
  • Write Up : Will be available from D2

Rules:
  • Do not, under any circumstances, reveal any information to any player regarding this game if you are no longer alive.
  • Do not quote Private Messages from the host.
  • Do not edit your posts; double post if necessary. Failure to comply could result in a mod-kill.
  • Vote towards a lynch by typing Vote lynch <name> or Vote <name>, where <name> is the name of the player you are voting for. Type Unvote to change your vote.
  • Replace or Mod Kill : Absent for entire cycle will force host to replace player or Modkill them. Minimum 10 quality posts are mandatory, otherwise player may face consequences.
  • If you believe that we have made a mistake, please address the issue with us via Private message. Save any other comments after the game.
Cal doesn’t show up as dead here.

The fact that me and Cal were the only two voices of that theory, then is it really a bad idea? Open wolfing is a fucking strategy too and its apparently working in this game. Like for the record, if Flower is scum here, this is legit fucking awesome and hilarious. That's a ballsy move and I respect that. But if she's Town, yeah. I don't know for sure about the Silence Twins, but something obviously isn't right there. I think Light should be a respected player and he's someone I can see agreeing to this idea, especially if reluctant Tobi and newbie Anon are their teammates. You want to call wolves stupid if this is their actual plan but I disagree and think this is a master stroke move by scum.
I’m willing to test this theory by lynching Flower. But we’d have to lynch you if she’s town.

Dont Forget final beta too, because he trying to go for Cal and defending Flower.

No, its fucking retarded move.

Lets say she doesn’t get Lynched, town isnt a fucking hive mind. At night maybe some vigs will call her bluff and shoot her, and shell end up dying anyways and her team crumbles with her.

Dont Forget final beta too, because he trying to go for Cal and defending Flower.

No, its fucking retarded move.

Lets say she doesn’t get Lynched, town isnt a fucking hive mind. At night maybe some vigs will call her bluff and shoot her, and shell end up dying anyways and her team crumbles with her.
I’m also fine if she gets vig’d.

I think town or scum we could get a lot of info from her flip. I think it would give us a good idea who to go after either way.

I’m willing to test this theory by lynching Flower. But we’d have to lynch you if she’s town.
I completely disagree with the notion that that I follow in that order. Being wrong doesn't make you scum. I know you're a new guy, but I've been playing this game for awhile and if Flower is Town, her game play is why she got lynched, not me. I've stated my points over and over again, and now you want to come to Flower AFTER Cal's flip. Maybe we should just lynch all the people that went after Cal? Nah, because sometimes people are just wrong, plain and simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.