[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.
So a couple of final thoughts about Flower before bed.

I think her secondary claiming and subsequent silencing is an interesting move from Wolf Flower. And admittedly, her secondary claim did make a lot more sense. However, Flower said that she wouldn't be this bad as scum, but would Town Flower honestly choke that hard on her first claim that she couldn't have added more information? I feel like that's such a poor misjudgment of that claim and in no world does that make sense for Town Flower to do. Then there's also the fact that there was no WU for Flower's supposed Lie Detect on Tpein. We got a pretty obvious WU for the Lie Detect on Cal, which Flower hinted to, but no such thing that could have resembled a Lie Detect with Tpein. That's suspicious. There's also been no explanation on why Flower was able to send a message out when Ekko and anon did not. If Flower has a Message ability, it's oddly convenient that she just so happened to be Silenced but still be able to tell us what had happened to her. Also, what's the point of a Lie Detect AND a Messenger in one role? When you look at it from that perspective, there's a few more hoops to jump.

TLDR Question: If you believe Flower is Town answer the following questions:
1. Why did Flower not claim her secondary claim initially? Even if she was in the heat of the moment, surely she knew that wasn't the best way to handle that claim.
2. Where was the WU indicating that Flower Lie Detected Tpein when there was one for her Lie Detect on Tpein?
3. Why did Flower give out a message when she was Silenced but neither Ekko or anon did?

That you let Flower right? Because it's from her perspective. If that was a host message, shouldn't it be you talking? How come you didn't give us a host message about Ekko and anon being Silenced then?
I can't talk about mechanics but other players needed to know , if player got punished by host. And what is the punishment

Status
Not open for further replies.