Powers & Abilities Haki

People in one piece world have three things from which they derive their power physique(life force) ,soul ,spirit(asura.,monkey,phoesant) all three are connected together to make a complete living being.

Haki is force which arises from amalgamation of physique spirit and soul of a person.

Spirit are unique to a person and have special ability
associated with them zoros asura is quake and sword luffys is internal destruction aokiji pheasant and akainus red dog

Armament haki is a force which arises from physique and spirit is person when you master your armament to higher level you can add your spirits unique ability to it ex(luffys internal destruction).

Observation haki is force which arises soul and physical sense of a person and highest form is future sight

Conqurers haki is force which arises from soul and spirit of a person and it's ability to overwhelm and highest form is coating which increases speed and attack power

Highest form of all haki is mastering flow

Breath of all thing s: breath of all things is force which arises from armament haki and observation haki is the ability to master your strength and focus it on intended target so it hurt s only it and nothing else it has defensive purpose as well users are mihawk zoro ,Cavendish is born with mastery over it but cannot control it ulti also has it rokushiki technique are also based on it. It's full mastery gives yellow hawk like eyes

Voice of all things.:voice of all things is a force which arises from observation haki and conqurers haki is the ability to hurt soul and defend it allows users to attack intangible concept such as pain emotion etc.its users are I'm sama magneta eyes mentioned in baratie and kuma

Manifestation of spirit: manifestation of spirit is force which arises from armament haki and conqurers haki its mastery allows user full mastery of spirit s unique abilities(luffys internal destruction,zoros quake it's full mastery gives blue hawk like eyes

Awakening is of three type

Devil fruit is external power through awakening you make it part of your self in three levels

1 awakening gained through training with sea prism stones example are jailers of impel down and do flamingo. By resisting draining force of sea prism stone they can control devil fruits better

2second awakening is is combining advance armament and observation haki and mastery of flow with your devil fruit so your armament gains property of your devil fruit example luffy gear fourth and admirals awakening it give you greater power and control over your ability

3 this awakening is combining mastery of flow and adv version of all haki with each other I think no one in verse has achieved that it allows you to make devil fruit complete part of yourself

Luffy is gears 2 based on mastery of blood flow
Luffy gear 3 based on flow of bone mass
Gear4 is based flow of muscle
Luffy will combine haki flow with all the above to achieve awakening

Let's start with basics we know that all blades in one piece verse have different properties depending on the maker who made them here is my line of reasoning

Note: luffys haki gains property of rubber in gear 4

Devil fruit is external power through awakening you make it part of your self in three levels

1 awakening gained through training with sea prism stones example are jailers of impel down and do flamingo. By resisting draining force of sea prism stone they can control devil fruits better

2second awakening is is combining advance armament and observation haki and mastery of flow with your devil fruit so your armament gains property of your devil fruit example luffy gear fourth and admirals awakening it give you greater power and control over your ability

3 this awakening is combining mastery of flow and adv version of all haki with each other I think no one in verse has achieved that it allows you to make devil fruit complete part of yourself.

Let's start with basics we know that all blades in one piece verse have different properties depending on the maker who made them here is my line of reasoning

Note: luffys haki gains property of rubber in gear 4

3 this awakening is combining mastery of flow and adv version of all haki with each other I think no one in verse has achieved that it allows you to make devil fruit complete part of yourself.

I think mastery of black blade is related to combining your blades property with your flow haki perfectly so you become one with blade

Combination of spirit and physique gives green hawk like eyes ex caribou zunisha

Combination of spirit and physique gives red eyes

Combination of spirit and soul gives dark blue hawk eye

ambitious theory, it really make ya think
the part i liked the most is the idea that haki gains properties of your devil fruit, we already have enel who can combine observation haki with his devil fruit in a most unique way, and it boosted his abilities significantly. also how luffy's hardening still maintains rubber qualities.
same with non devil fruit abilities, like swordsmanship, advanced armament is only supposed to deflect but when used on blades it gains cutting ability.

also i always had this idea that only producer type devil fruits (that can produce a substance or an phenomena) can affect their surrounding with their awakening, and that means all logia, and producer type paramecia like: doflamingo, katakuri, cracker,..
luffy's type can't do that because their power doesn't expand beyond their bodies.

substance production abilities, can transform their surroundings to that substance.

phenomena production is kinda tricky, but here's some examples to make it easier to understand:
-ability to produce explosions is different than the ability to only make your body and it's secretions explode
-ability to produce heat is different than the ability to only manipulate your bod's heat
-ability to produce weight is different from the ability to only manipulate your body's weight

there are some paramecia abilities that can already affect the environment, i guess their awakening can only increase their range or the quantity of things they can manipulate.

ambitious theory, it really make ya think
the part i liked the most is the idea that haki gains properties of your devil fruit, we already have enel who can combine observation haki with his devil fruit in a most unique way, and it boosted his abilities significantly. also how luffy's hardening still maintains rubber qualities.
same with non devil fruit abilities, like swordsmanship, advanced armament is only supposed to deflect but when used on blades it gains cutting ability.

also i always had this idea that only producer type devil fruits (that can produce a substance or an phenomena) can affect their surrounding with their awakening, and that means all logia, and producer type paramecia like: doflamingo, katakuri, cracker,..
luffy's type can't do that because their power doesn't expand beyond their bodies.

substance production abilities, can transform their surroundings to that substance.

phenomena production is kinda tricky, but here's some examples to make it easier to understand:
-ability to produce explosions is different than the ability to only make your body and it's secretions explode
-ability to produce heat is different than the ability to only manipulate your bod's heat
-ability to produce weight is different from the ability to only manipulate your body's weight

there are some paramecia abilities that can already affect the environment, i guess their awakening can only increase their range or the quantity of things they can manipulate.
You reply makes sense do you have about luffys fruits origin

I think gum gum may be connected to Loki plotline and devil fruit may be connected to giants
but that doesn't explain how the world government got their hands on it, it would also be weird that dory and brogy and hajrudin didn't mention anything about it, especially if it was an important heirloom for the royal family.

You see I think giants have Royal just like celestial dragons
but that doesn't explain how the world government got their hands on it, it would also be weird that dory and brogy and hajrudin didn't mention anything about it, especially if it was an important heirloom for the royal family.
Giants may have two factions among them(Loki) associated with world govt and bright(pirate) gum gum may be related to someone important (joy boy) so news related to it suppress ed

You see I think giants have Royal just like celestial dragons

Giants may have two factions among them(Loki) associated with world govt and bright(pirate) gum gum may be related to someone important (joy boy) so news related to it suppress ed
giants were absent at the reverie that can only mean that they're not part of the world gov, and loki is the prince of elbaf and he is so respected that all of the giants in the world were gonna form an alliance with big mom (the most hated person to the giants) if lola had accepted his marriage proposal.

i think there's some kind of civil conflict within the celestial dragons, i believe the five elders gave shanks the mission and info about the transportation convoy to steal the fruit , it's the only explanation why shanks pirates were doing mission in the east blue for an entire year, also shanks mentioned that he was gonna head to north blue after he finish his work at east blue

i don't know what exists in north blue but that should have some connection to the gomu gomu conspiracy.

giants were absent at the reverie that can only mean that they're not part of the world gov, and loki is the prince of elbaf and he is so respected that all of the giants in the world were gonna form an alliance with big mom (the most hated person to the giants) if lola had accepted his marriage proposal.

i think there's some kind of civil conflict within the celestial dragons, i believe the five elders gave shanks the mission and info about the transportation convoy to steal the fruit , it's the only explanation why shanks pirates were doing mission in the east blue for an entire year, also shanks mentioned that he was gonna head to north blue after he finish his work at east blue

i don't know what exists in north blue but that should have some connection to the gomu gomu conspiracy.
I think giants as a force are comparable to marine HQ they don't need to attend reverie to show aliegence to celestial dragons like wano I think shanks may be related to someone that injured whiteboard to make him seriously ill that's why gorosei show such respect for him