One Piece Chapter 966 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
This chapter kills prime ayleugh will beat Kizaru midd or high diff
That prime Rayleigh was above Amsirals

Or equal to emperors

Roger words, rayleigha nd Scopper dialogue shows that Oden is too much for them to handle easily lol
It seems more like Roger was just being greedy and wanted to be the first one to class with samurai. Remember, he's been wanting to meet a samurai for a long time.

Look how Rodgers ran by those two. That's the style Oda uses when he shows comic relief.

I

Inspector_Mu

Well, Garp said Rayleigh is a legend like WB is and going against the both of them would be stupid and would result in an unimaginable amount of losses.
Legend =/= being Yonko level

Also admirals are mid top tiers
The fact old Rayleigh ( whose below prime Rayleigh that is ~ Oden , ) stalled Kizaru a bit
Places admirals below Yonko too.

Man. The list of Admiral related things me and @TheAncientCenturion have been right about for 5 continuous years just keeps on skyrocketing lol.

Prime Ray was never on the level of the Admirals.

The C3 ~ Mihawk > Shanks > Ray ~ Oden
More like
Shanks>=<Akainu>kizaru/kuzan>Oden~Ray>=Mihawk

Roger: This stone had a powerful 'voice' and was easy to find. It speaks of a large 'power' doesn't it?
Oden: There's something written about a weapon called Poseidon.
Roger: Carve this down! "I have arrived here and will guide these words to their end!"
O: Is this alright?
?: Well done Oden!

I'll show you Roger, the last chapter of the great adventure you staked your life on!

WBP: Get them!
RP: Plunder them!

Rayleigh and Scopper trying to attack Oden isnt gag lol
The only scene that might be a gage is when Roger is running and stealing Oden from rayeligh and Scopper
Roger words are for the sake of him fighting the samurai he heard of .....Roger was eager to see him since he read newspaper.

Oden is formidable no doubt but saying it takes both to defeat him is bold when the panels doesn't say such.

Oda wrote it so
Snegiku and Garp needing high diff to take down Shiki
1 vs 1? Can they beat Shiki? 50/50

This chapter shows that Scopper an Rayleigh wanted to team tup to stop Oden
Roger even worries they will be injured

Oda is clearly saying Oden isnt easily gonna be taken down by a duo
Same like Shiki didnt lose low/midd diff to Prike marine duo.

Oden hyoe

Oden ~ Rayleigh at worst
Prime Oden>Rayleigh at best
and you continue to prove to all of us you have no comprehension skills that was clearly nothing but comic relief and Rogers being greedy.

Beside, Oden got knocked on his ass by that 1 attack.

Oh my God. This holding back BS...
How much characters were holding back and old and injured etc.
First it was Mihawk who was holding back against Vista then Rayleigh against Kizaru and now Roger's crew is holding back against Wb Crew.
Come on man, just except the fact that Ray and Scopper are YC level (maybe little bit stronger) the gap between Capitan and his right, lepht hand is to big and that's not going to change and there is nathing wrong with that.
prime ray yc level
:vistalaugh::kaidowhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.