General Mafia General Chat

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
Lool! I was waiting for that 100% discount sale option in the shop :milaugh:

Then I was soo happy when I received my first pay check as captain - 1000 yuls until I saw roles flipping with fucking 20,000 yuls.

#Justice4FruitSquad
Fuji and TAC were the richest. 20k-25k Yul. After they died, it was Zem/Bonbon with 40k lmao.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
WAIT, I wanted to post the emails I got for the gym. But it’s complicated on phone, @Cray Cray can you post them and tag the authors?
Now this is gonna be good haha. If there aren't 69 jokes in there, Imma riot.

Fuji and TAC were the richest. 20k-25k Yul. After they died, it was Zem/Bonbon with 40k lmao.
How is that even possible? Too bad Nat bought out the whole shop. Sucks that with all that money they couldn't buy shit.

Feel the pain of being broke :kata:

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
:goatasure: I gave them valuable buffs.

WAIT, I wanted to post the emails I got for the gym. But it’s complicated on phone, @Cray Cray can you post them and tag the authors?

From TAC
Dear jdbwillgetyouinshape@jewnicornfitness.edu ,

i need your strength to find the taboo word

please lend me it

yours truly

lion king
Dear jdbwillgetyouinshape@jewnicornfitness.edu ,

I am ready to make the ladies love me and my 18 pack abs

Make me look like a DBZ character

Take my money
Dear jdbwillgetyouinshape@jewnicornfitness.edu

please let me come back

Yours truly

TAC the Tiger king
Dear,
jdbwillgetyouinshape@jewnicornfitness.edu

I would like a life time membership and what’s really required. Make me SWOLE

Yours truly

TAC

From Zem
I'm ready for my beachbod, leaving on the 25th for the beach. I heard you were the best out there!

From Mel
The cashier has arrived!!!

- into Jewnicorn Fitness.

Please don't take all of my money.... We have TKOTS for that, remember JDB?

From JDB
Subject: LET ME IN

ASKING TO JOIN MY OWN GYM IS AN INDIGNITY I NEVER DREAMED I WOULD SUFFER, CORRECT THIS EGREGIOUS SIN IMMEDIATELY SO MY MUSCLES CAN BECOME BLOATED AND DISTORTED!!

From Fuji
To:jdbwillgetyouinshape@jewnicornfitness.edu

Hey there, I’m not as strong as I want to be.

Im having a harder time fighting off bears for my daily sustenance and so I’m joining this esteemed club to get my groove back.

Hello Mr Jew, i recently got an even better position at work but the responsabilities are pilling up and i wish i could be able to get strong enough to help my friends.

Please help! TY!

From Flowa
Dear Mr Jewnicorn

Your offer of 12 July

Many thanks for your offer which I have examined thoroughly. As I am interested in exercising and getting stronger, I hereby apply to a membership at your gym.

I will leave my contact details with the hosts and am looking forward to your reply.

Sincerely

Flowa

L Taker at the Town Inc.