[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.
But we were going to just waste a lynch or day vig on him anyway. I want to know who he got accidentally attacked in their place lol. I hope it wasn’t town.

But maybe it was just him trying to give someone he thought was Town a chance. Cal surviving the night cost us multiple vigilante attacks tho.
Obviously it was used to get rid of some other.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
If i recall right he didnt really talk about TAC while we were going at him.
:kaidowhat:

Are you for real now??

I was the first person to do a small ISO and point out how TAC protected Tobi D1

So from a quick iso from this post by Tris where she started the Tobi train

no one actually voted for Flowa after that from what I saw.

Some other things did strike me as odd though.

The first thing that pinged me were Anon's posts. He was fine with voting for Flowa even though as they themself noted Flowa was unable to defend herself

later complained above how Flowa was changing her votes for the 10th time, while she was voting for Tobi this time

and the today this soft defense of Tobi

The second thing is TAC's attempt to divert the main wagons, mainly Tobi.

He first wanted to lynch Beta

Whilst multiple times saying that the Tobi lynch is not good for him, he doesn't scum read Tobi and even believes Tobi might be a counterwagon to Flowa and that it would be better to maybe leave Tobra to the vigs

While I don't particularly scum read him for trying to get rid of Beta lol, the timing as well as the fact that Beta later expressed he has some juicy info on TAC make me wonder about that.

Also TAC's vote ended up on Flowa, though that might be because he didn't properly unvote, as I've seen some other votes stay like that

I believe Ryu changed his votes but it still remained on Flowa in the vote count.
And then called out TAC again
TAC being jumpy around the town thing isn't a good look imo. Especially if paired up with Beta's supposed juicy info.
and told people to vig Cal and lynch TAC

Vig Cal now and let's yeet TAC.
And after that yesterday I narrowed it down to who we should lynch and it was between TAC and Flowa
And now it boils down to these two people imo. Flowa and TAC. Beta has claimed juicy info and an ability that TAC possesses that is called Natural Born Disaster iirc, and him being weird around the lie detect thing from Flowa is also sus. With Flowa we have the LD that apparently turned out to be false, I say apparently because Cal could be a death miller, as well as some anti town behaviour, like I really wasn't a fan of the claim she made because we basically already knew that, but then again reckless Flowa is usually town Flowa. That said I definitely believe the lynch should be on one of the two of them.
And was the first person to vote for TAC's lynch
when I could have easily gone with the vote on Flowa if TAC was my scummate.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
wait didn't FB gave us the juicy info on TAC? How did we go from there to lynching him tonight? :laughmoji:
Natalija and TAC shaded me by throwing a weak case based off the number of invests and an hissy fit respectively but I'm not their teammate in fact I'm the only one who has been permabanned from this section and TAC didn't because he faked it.

Status
Not open for further replies.