[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Well yes? The point is Light claimed to have gone after Tobi and got bus driven onto Lind but we now have Pein saying he didnt do none of that and i already thought light could be scummates with TAC and FB since he barely touched that subject when it was hot.
I never claimed I got bd'ed lmao. I said that if what Cal was saying was true somehow it means that I might have been that.

The first thing that pinged me were Anon's posts. He was fine with voting for Flowa even though as they themself noted Flowa was unable to defend herself

later complained above how Flowa was changing her votes for the 10th time, while she was voting for Tobi this time.
btw me voting flowa 20 mins into my first game ever should have made y'all realize that i am not scum partners with her.
looking at you @Destroya :kriwhat:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
It's fine,
Should be allowed.
If TAC and BETA both flip mafia.
Then tac should know beta would be perma town from that.
He decided to lose rather than let beta win it.
It was allowed because he basically faked it in the first place or else knowing AL he would have been mod killed TAC on spot if his accusations towards me were real. I'm not scum.

Like I have been permabanned here... because of my game thread behaviour and AL called it the last straw when we discussed, isn't it weird nothing occurred to TAC instead?

Then again this might be the last game I play here if no one helps me convincing AL to lend me one last opportunity but I don't want to make you guys lose at least.

It was allowed because he basically faked it in the first place or else knowing AL he would have been mod killed TAC on spot if his accusations towards me were real. I'm not scum.

Like I have been permabanned here... because of my game thread behaviour and AL called it the last straw when we discussed, isn't it weird nothing occurred to TAC instead?

Then again this might be the last game I play here if no one helps me convincing AL to lend me one last opportunity but I don't want to make you guys lose at least.
Eh,
Good point.
Why are you getting banned btw?

Status
Not open for further replies.