[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.
You might not be scum partners with Flowa, but you can still be scum.
alight didn't know that.
I've already noted that soft defense on Tobi you made
bruh that was like my 10th post in the thread. can't u give a newbie the benefit of doubt ?

I see no reason for scum to silence a newbie like you.
actually there was. I was voting TAC from the beginning Last day phase even before FB gave us his info

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Lol If we getting banned for playing poorly them I'm finished.
But it's my case. I never purposedly throw.

I have been a bad player and I payed the price.

I admit my issue though is that I never pinned too much effort into this game and that's what costed me.

AL doesn't think I deserve another opportunity because he doesn't trust me fundamentally but I know I can show I have learned my lesson.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Not necessarily. Since most of us probably targeted him with an attack at night, there was no need for a mod kill. This happened once in another game I think. A player was getting lynched, but at the same time, they did something mod kill worthy. They didn't get mod killed though.
I honestly don't know. I'm just coming up with hypotheses here.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
alight didn't know that.
What I meant to say with that btw that Flowa might not be scum but you can be.

bruh that was like my 10th post in the thread. can't u give a newbie the benefit of doubt ?
I did give you the bod. But simply because you are a newbie I think you would be more prone to such mistakes. In my first game I defended my scum buddy like that and ended up lynched, rightfully.

actually there was. I was voting TAC from the beginning Last day phase even before FB gave us his info
You could still vote tho, no? I mean Flowa voted even though she was modsilenced.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Last game you were fine and the one before too.
I don't know what to say guys.

I think I don't deserve to be permaed here but I also admit my fault and having you guys experiecing my poor play for ages. I would have been fine with a 1-2 months ban so that I could pay some price but not this.

I'm just sad and depressed.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I did vote. I voted TAC.
So what did you mean with this then lol?

Like no offense, but as you said you're a newbie and this is your first game and you've been barely posting. I see many many better targets for silencing.

Ussop scum or na?

T pain probably scum maybe 3rd.

Nat/midnight I'm reading town

Light I'm reading town

Hayumi maybe town or third

Fruitsy Town

Flower town

Beta scum

Dr probably town

Anon maybe scum

Destroy townish

So what did you mean with this then lol?

Like no offense, but as you said you're a newbie and this is your first game and you've been barely posting. I see many many better targets for silencing.
none taken. As u said i am a newbie and didn't post much during the first two days. But then the third day comes along, I am silenced and i am voting TAC right off the bat...Still can't see the reason?

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Did you guys notice that there are different colors for the scum flips?

Red and another tone that looks like borderline Orange

Does that mean there are 2 Mafia teams around? And that's the distinction?

Status
Not open for further replies.