[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's fine,
Should be allowed.
If TAC and BETA both flip mafia.
Then tac should know beta would be perma town from that.
He decided to lose rather than let beta win it.
I think TAC just got extremely pissed off at FB for reasons we might not know entirely.

TAC is hard to piss off anyways, so whatever happened mustve been bad enough that it sent him over the edge.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Im gonna go check that D2 WU again.
Sure be my guest lol.

btw me voting flowa 20 mins into my first game ever should have made y'all realize that i am not scum partners with her.
looking at you @Destroya :kriwhat:
You might not be scum partners with Flowa, but you can still be scum. I've already noted that soft defense on Tobi you made and I see no reason for scum to silence a newbie like you.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Eh,
Good point.
Why are you getting banned btw?
I performed too poorly in too many games and AL decided this way. I was shocked.

I didn't see this coming or else I would have tried to shapen up my quality of my playstyle way earlier.

I didn't believe I reached such thin ice and now it might be too late to change dramatically. I know I can do it but if AL won't lend another opportunity I will not be able to prove myself.

I have been way too reckless at this game, didn't put enough effort.

Didn't read threads properly, didn't take proper decisional patterns and several other issues like my suses.

AL decided to strike me. I'm genuinely repent but I can't do much here. I'm cornered.

I performed too poorly in too many games and AL decided this way. I was shocked.

I didn't see this coming or else I would have tried to shapen up my quality of my playstyle way earlier.

I didn't believe I reached such thin ice and now it might be too late to change dramatically. I know I can do it but if AL won't lend another opportunity I will not be able to prove myself.

I have been way too reckless at this game, didn't put enough effort.

Didn't read threads properly, didn't take proper decisional patterns and several other issues like my suses.

AL decided to strike me. I'm genuinely repent but I can't do much here. I'm cornered.
There is no way youre getting permaed because you played poorly.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
else knowing AL he would have been mod killed TAC on spot if his accusations towards me were real.
Not necessarily. Since most of us probably targeted him with an attack at night, there was no need for a mod kill. This happened once in another game I think. A player was getting lynched, but at the same time, they did something mod kill worthy. They didn't get mod killed though.

Status
Not open for further replies.