Questions & Mysteries The Left eye is One Piece - By Ohara

Sorry, but I’ve never watched an OP YouTuber explain anything about a series I’ve been reading longer than some of you have been alive (and longer than YouTube has even existed!!), and I don’t think I’ll start with this one…like @Just a member ’s good friend @minamoto, it’s summary or nothing for me :madmonk:
If I were a more impressionable person, I might buy this, but it’s not as if these people are geniuses by default…not sure why you think a YouTuber with no sense of obligation or oversight is the final authority on a series I’ve been reading with my own eyes and mind for nearly two full decades, but I absolutely disagree.
Yeah, count me as someone who is happy to read the theory, but absolutely does not have the time to watch a 20 minute video.

From what I‘ve read of it here I’d say Laugh Tale definitely is not under EL- from what we’ve seen of Roger’s journey they were defintiely in the New World when they left Laugh Tale- but that doesn’t mean that there isn’t something important there
ROFL it takes more time arguing about not watching than it does to watch. Just watch the fucking video, I don't know why someone would bother here without. It's honestly great and if you're just trying to debunk based on what we're saying here you really don't have shit. I rolled my eyes at the EL part because I hate it when people play with English words, but he sounds damn good with Japanese (third language?) hints and the word play is on point with the clues. Some of us here are nearing the twenty year mark but guess what, he dog shits on your understanding unless you have your own twenty minute explanation.

I have to go back and read EL though because the geographic stuff was always so weird and raises more questions if it's part of the end game (which at this point, it has to be, I'm guessing that one scene from Roger's flashback was the giveaway Oda mentioned).

ROFL it takes more time arguing about not watching than it does to watch. Just watch the fucking video, I don't know why someone would bother here without. It's honestly great and if you're just trying to debunk based on what we're saying here you really don't have shit. I rolled my eyes at the EL part because I hate it when people play with English words, but he sounds damn good with Japanese (third language?) hints and the word play is on point with the clues. Some of us here are nearing the twenty year mark but guess what, he dog shits on your understanding unless you have your own twenty minute explanation.

I have to go back and read EL though because the geographic stuff was always so weird and raises more questions if it's part of the end game (which at this point, it has to be, I'm guessing that one scene from Roger's flashback was the giveaway Oda mentioned).
what iz ur one pies trezor theory???????..

My friend watched it and debunked the theory. Basically new world negates some of the supporting material
Does your friend debunk Norland's dates or those connections to Dressrosa? I think those are the strongest arguments.

Also Roger's last line using "soko" and the bit about connecting with everyone (hito tsunagi).
what iz ur one pies trezor theory???????..
No offense but I don't think you're really trying and if someone is rallying to your side they need to stop and evaluate what they're going on about.

Last edited:
Does your friend debunk Norland's dates or those connections to Dressrosa? I think those are the strongest arguments.

Also Roger's last line using "soko" and the bit about connecting with everyone (hito tsunagi).

No offense but I don't think you're really trying and if someone is rallying to your side they need to stop and evaluate what they're going on about.
so tis is ur one piece trézor teory???..it not make sence at al ..

The dates are good and seem solid. But the premise of this theory holds significant weight within early Pretimeskip. It is highly plausible Oda was going this route beforehand. I believe it was mentioned by Oda himself that Skypeia was the halfway point. As we all know, Oda likes to introduce more plot than he can handle and create more ridiculous characters than the plot necessitates. Zou, WCI, Marineford, and the length of Wano clash with the ideas presented. Marineford was a side arc, supernovas were a last minute addition, and as we can see in this “Wano war” there has been a plethora of characters who have been underutilized. Going back to what was said…… in Skypeia Gol D. Roger mention he will carry the tools/story to the end, meaning the Rio Poneglyphs that tell the true history will be laid out or he is taking key information to Raftel (the scattered information across the world) with him. If the government truly has had control over Raftel this entire time within Enies lobby, why not have admirals guarding it, or the Gorosei, why send criminals directly there with fodder marines guarding it. Not even mentioning that, simply whatever Roger has taken there could have been taken back by the World Government, whatever was originally there should no longer be there, bc in 800 years don’t you think the WG would remove wtvr is there to erase it? And finally, Enies Lobby was broken into and destroyed for the first time by Luffy. Which means Roger did not attack it. Roger did not go directly thru the gates. Perhaps he went under? And if he did, going back to the original problem, wouldn’t the WG know who enters/exits Raftel if it is already guarded by them?

Anyways long rant. But I enjoyed this theory, it could come true, but I would rather it not.

One thing to debunk my friends analysis is that… Noland was telling the truth about the treasure, and he was the inverse of Roger. Laugh/Cry but otherwise they were similar explorers. If Noland was saying the truth that means Roger was telling a lie.

Which means there is NO TREASURE, but the one piece. Which isn’t a treasure, rather a Mission. No gold silver or trinkets. Just another arc like zou without any treasures received. Perhaps friendship and adventure really was The whole treasure all along and Oda denying it was swerving expectations, keeping interest, and just a lie..

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower

Oh, NOW I wanna watch the videos!! Because another random stranger with no sense of my tastes and preferences insulted me on this stupid fucking forum, what a great way to convince a person to do something asinine!! :laughmoji:

Oh, NOW I wanna watch the videos!! Because another random stranger with no sense of my tastes and preferences insulted me on this stupid fucking forum, what a great way to convince a person to do something asinine!! :laughmoji:
My dawgs you're still doing it. You could have watched the video twice with all your posts. Basically you're coming here time after time to say you're not going to pay attention to the topic and getting defensive about it. I'm a little more surprised that a mod did it but at least he bounced after one post lol.

What would be effective, me persuading you? Lol. Maybe if I was secretly Ohara and got paid for hits. All I can say is I would fucking account bet you that there are things you wouldn't hit on unless you watched, even by going through the dozen responses you've had. It has nothing to do with starting a few years before or after some other reader

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
My dawgs you're still doing it. You could have watched the video twice with all your posts. Basically you're coming here time after time to say you're not going to pay attention to the topic and getting defensive about it. I'm a little more surprised that a mod did it but at least he bounced after one post lol.

What would be effective, me persuading you? Lol. Maybe if I was secretly Ohara and got paid for hits. All I can say is I would fucking account bet you that there are things you wouldn't hit on unless you watched, even by going through the dozen responses you've had. It has nothing to do with starting a few years before or after some other reader
This post isn’t being presented to me in spectacularly pandering fashion by some dipshit in a YouTube video, which is apparently the only way to receive reliable information, so I have no idea what you’re saying :luuh:

This post isn’t being presented to me in spectacularly pandering fashion by some dipshit in a YouTube video, which is apparently the only way to receive reliable information, so I have no idea what you’re saying :luuh:
It would make sense of you watch, we're just talking in circles. I don't know why someone has to convince you to click on a free video. Again in reading and responding here that's definitely been twenty minutes overall.

Asking for cliffs on twenty minutes of talking with visuals has never been the way when you have direct access to the material. It didn't change my life but as a fan since 2002 it takes stuff right from when I started and ties it to shit I didn't think much about or out together through knowledge of the Japanese language. I'm not even into European guys like that lol but he really had my attention.

The dates are good and seem solid. But the premise of this theory holds significant weight within early Pretimeskip. It is highly plausible Oda was going this route beforehand. I believe it was mentioned by Oda himself that Skypeia was the halfway point. As we all know, Oda likes to introduce more plot than he can handle and create more ridiculous characters than the plot necessitates. Zou, WCI, Marineford, and the length of Wano clash with the ideas presented. Marineford was a side arc, supernovas were a last minute addition, and as we can see in this “Wano war” there has been a plethora of characters who have been underutilized. Going back to what was said…… in Skypeia Gol D. Roger mention he will carry the tools/story to the end, meaning the Rio Poneglyphs that tell the true history will be laid out or he is taking key information to Raftel (the scattered information across the world) with him. If the government truly has had control over Raftel this entire time within Enies lobby, why not have admirals guarding it, or the Gorosei, why send criminals directly there with fodder marines guarding it. Not even mentioning that, simply whatever Roger has taken there could have been taken back by the World Government, whatever was originally there should no longer be there, bc in 800 years don’t you think the WG would remove wtvr is there to erase it? And finally, Enies Lobby was broken into and destroyed for the first time by Luffy. Which means Roger did not attack it. Roger did not go directly thru the gates. Perhaps he went under? And if he did, going back to the original problem, wouldn’t the WG know who enters/exits Raftel if it is already guarded by them?

Anyways long rant. But I enjoyed this theory, it could come true, but I would rather it not.

One thing to debunk my friends analysis is that… Noland was telling the truth about the treasure, and he was the inverse of Roger. Laugh/Cry but otherwise they were similar explorers. If Noland was saying the truth that means Roger was telling a lie.

Which means there is NO TREASURE, but the one piece. Which isn’t a treasure, rather a Mission. No gold silver or trinkets. Just another arc like zou without any treasures received. Perhaps friendship and adventure really was The whole treasure all along and Oda denying it was swerving expectations, keeping interest, and just a lie..

u r wrong af..
Post automatically merged:

ignore him..he is weak monga reader..

Does it take you twenty minutes to write out a paragraph lol

Does it take you twenty minutes to write out a paragraph lol
It could. Sometimes I manage to actually do something leisurely taking small breaks from a real task. Does it take you twenty minutes to find twenty minutes? it's generally annoying how people to go around acting like they don't have small bits of time that they waste anyway. Sit down with a sandwich or on the toilet and click. Hell, take it five minutes at a time. You and the other bud seem bright so I don't understand the minamoting. Most people learn about the thread topic or just pipe down.
Post automatically merged:

Huh, I didn't receive notification.

Well I gotta say, if that scene with Franky really was a hint about Roger's journey, then Oda is a literal storytelling genius and people who adopted this theory are incredibly smart for keeping up. My problem with all of the information at hand is not involving Joy Boy's promise, Fishman Island, Noah, and several other things as part of the endgame. And Zunisha and shit, you know? It would be predictable but they almost have to be.

Norland as a flip of Roger is great. It was my first taste of WSJ and I was like "what is it with his Norland, why is this flashback so long?" Now my question is "what else is it about him that would make sense of a crescent moon on his boat?"

I can see Roger lying. One Piece not being treasure sounds cliché but what could the treasure even be? Rayleigh for one sounded pretty weird about the conclusion. Roger might laugh at a shitty outcome the way he laughs at death... the way Norland didn't laugh at his own outcome.

Last edited:
Copying and pasting a comment that I left in a video related to this:

I mean...Its possible. I dont buy the whole "LOOK AT WHAT HAPPENED ON THIS CHAPTER WITH THE SAME NUMBER" stuff, but the skull of skypea does miss an eye, it does have some big ties to the ancient kingdom, enies lobby really is weird and, the one thing that kinda sells me on this theory, is the fact that the sun never sets there, wich probably ties with Nikka. But I have 2 problems with this:

1-Why wont the WG just go and take the one piece then? Imu should know about the ancient kingdom and how its downfall happened, so he should know Enies Lobby's real identity
2-How did Roger get there? It took pretty much a war for the SHs to enter there, and someone like Roger would've made such a big fuss that it would be big news worldwide, even if they didnt reveal why he went there.

So I have 2 guesses:
-Enies Lobby really is the island where the ancient kingdom was located, but the one piece is somewhere else
-Enies Lobby is a piece of the island, the rest sunk maybe to the center of the planet like some Julio verne/Atlantis stuff, but its impossible to get there from enies lobby since its a massive waterfall, so the road poneglyphs point not to an island, but to the only safe access to the center of the planet(again, straight up like julio verne), either it being like a whirlpool or some underwater cave system and thats why no can find it without it, you would need to check the entire ocean floor for that

Huh, I didn't receive notification.

Well I gotta say, if that scene with Franky really was a hint about Roger's journey, then Oda is a literal storytelling genius and people who adopted this theory are incredibly smart for keeping up. My problem with all of the information at hand is not involving Joy Boy's promise, Fishman Island, Noah, and several other things as part of the endgame. And Zunisha and shit, you know? It would be predictable but they almost have to be.

Norland as a flip of Roger is great. It was my first taste of WSJ and I was like "what is it with his Norland, why is this flashback so long?" Now my question is "what else is it about him that would make sense of a crescent moon on his boat?"

I can see Roger lying. One Piece not being treasure sounds cliché but what could the treasure even be? Rayleigh for one sounded pretty weird about the conclusion. Roger might laugh at a shitty outcome the way he laughs at death... the way Norland didn't laugh at his own outcome.
Yup bro I’m wondering if I should reread Skypeia soon, just gotta find time. And one thing for a fact with all the ending stuff, “Noah, Void Century, Ancient Kingdom, Will of D, Celestial Dragons, Zunisha” these are all end Game plot lines that can be all answered in large info dumped flashbacks/Poneglyph readings through 30 ish chapters. They all most certainly tell a grand story that ties together to make sense. The one thing that never fit in for me was the Thriller Bark monsters

Last edited:
Yup bro I’m wondering if I should reread Skypeia soon, just gotta find time. And one thing for a fact with all the ending stuff, “Noah, Void Century, Ancient Kingdom, Will of D, Celestial Dragons, Zunisha” these are all end Game plot lines that can be all answered in large info dumped flashbacks/Poneglyph readings through 30 ish chapters. They all most certainly tell a grand story that ties together to make sense. The one thing that never fit in for me was the Thriller Bark monsters
My theory is that they are..... More Elephants along the lines of Zunisha. In Mythology, it is four elephants, standing on the back of a Turtle, holding up the World.

This leads me to believe that it's been a pair of four the entire time. However, due to something Zunisha did in the past, she's been forced to walk the Earth alone for 1000 years as a punishment.

The popular theory is that Wano itself sits atop the back of a giant turtle. So if now truly is the promised time, and Dawn is meant to be brought to Wano, then Zunisha herself is walking towards Wano, as well as the other three Elephants from Thriller Bark. That way by arcs end, we'll have all four elephants, descending upon Wano (A Giant Turtle) which will be the beginning of a the Dawn of a New World. All Four Elephants, on the back of a Giant Turtle, meant to symbolize, holding up the New World that will soon be brought about.

My theory is that they are..... More Elephants along the lines of Zunisha. In Mythology, it is four elephants, standing on the back of a Turtle, holding up the World.

This leads me to believe that it's been a pair of four the entire time. However, due to something Zunisha did in the past, she's been forced to walk the Earth alone for 1000 years as a punishment.

The popular theory is that Wano itself sits atop the back of a giant turtle. So if now truly is the promised time, and Dawn is meant to be brought to Wano, then Zunisha herself is walking towards Wano, as well as the other three Elephants from Thriller Bark. That way by arcs end, we'll have all four elephants, descending upon Wano (A Giant Turtle) which will be the beginning of a the Dawn of a New World. All Four Elephants, on the back of a Giant Turtle, meant to symbolize, holding up the New World that will soon be brought about.
If this is the case, the story has become larger than I think Oda can handle. The amount of environmental and ecological damage that could occur with the union of these gargantuan entities is mind-blowing if true. But it would make for some perfect end game plot devices.