[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.
In one post you will have to give read on all alive players . And conclude it with your own final verdict.
  1. @Ekkologix Neutral
  2. @Scum Flowa Town
  3. @Cray Cray Town ( All my employees are town)
  4. @Light D Scumperouge Scum lean
  5. @Midnight Delight Scum lean
  6. @Finalbeta Scum
  7. @Fruitji Scummy Town
  8. @Marimo_420 Town
  9. @anon Scum lean
  10. @Dr_Professor83 Town or indie
  11. @SanjiIsStrongerThanZolo Who? Neutral
  12. @Destroya Crazy Town ( but good townmate)
  13. @T-Pein™ Town
  14. @Ryu Kishi Neutral
  15. @Hayumi Town
Verdict: I believe the scum team could be Light/Anon/FB, and if its not Anon then its Nat.

The end.
When you read yourself as Scummy lol.

@Xlaw My final scum verdict for today is:
  • Beta or Nat
  • Anon
  • Light

But that’s extremely volatile because information changes things quickly lol. That’s also assuming we are looking for 3 people and not more. But it was hard enough committing to 3.

In one post you will have to give read on all alive players . And conclude it with your own final verdict.
  1. @Ekkologix scummy - refused to vote for cal even tho flower claimed results, he knew he was town?
  2. @Scum Flowa scum - I was pro flower and then she wanted to get me lynch because? Seems like flower just wants to lynch people. Claims to have checked me as town too...
  3. @Cray Cray neutral - who? Nothing on this player.
  4. @Light D Scumperouge Scum lean - confirmed liar
  5. @Midnight Delight scum saved him?
  6. @Finalbeta Scum? Gave us info on scum but the scum game threw apparently.
  7. @Fruitji Town - trying to solve.
  8. @Marimo_420 Town? Just there
  9. @anon nothing, scummy posts
  10. @Dr_Professor83 was against tac so town or indie
  11. @SanjiIsStrongerThanZolo town, kinda just there.
  12. @Destroya we need to see flowers flip, just tunneling.
  13. @T-Pein™ Town
  14. @Ryu Kishi scum, terrible reads and ideas.
  15. @Hayumi town, doesnt care about the game. Inactive.
Need to see flower flip. And nat/md.
Beta is scum.

Rainbow Time: Homework Edition
WOLF HIDEOUT
Scum Flowa - Unsure of these top two now. Could really use some flips to help.
Natalija - I really do hope Nat is Wolf here because it would just help the game state so much. There's something deep in my gut that says I'm going to be wrong here, but she absolutely needs to be resolved here.

THINGS GET TRICKY HERE
anon - If Flower flips Wolf, I think that the Silencer was 'used' on anon here to get some of the D2 heat off them (it wasn't a lot) and maybe help a newbie slide by. If Flower felt confident she could use the Lie Detect claim to work town cred, then she would also essentially be protecting anon with this tactic as well.
Ekkologix - Ekko I feel COULD be faking this as well, just to fuck around. But I also think there's a chance that the Silencer may be a real ability and Ekko was actually targeted with it. So there's more here that makes me lean anon instead of Ekko if Flower flips Wolf.
Ryu Kishi - I will say that I'm not a huge fan of Ryu's play. I think he's been pretty easy with how he changes his mind and there's a slight sense he doesn't really care about who dies. He'd need to be checked over a bit to get a better read, but depending on the size of the Wolf team, he's a candidate as last Wolf on a four-person team (Tobi, Flower, Ekko/Anon, Ryu).

MAN IF IM FUCKING WRONG
Light D Scumperouge - I won't lie, I think this has been a pretty good game from Light, regardless of alignment. There hasn't been many Wolf traces from him and he's played fairly clean (except for that initial Flower push). I'd honestly just like to call him Town and be done with it but I also think that if Flower flips Town, there's still someone smart on this Wolf team and maybe a bit crazy and it could be light. Wild possibility in my brain that he's Indie, if one exists in this game.
Fruitji - I tried to make Fuji the lightest green possible. Again, if Flower flips Town, I think there's still a 'mastermind' in the Wolf team and Fuji could fit that bill. There's definitely things from him this game that I haven't seen in two close looks at him as Town (he did get Culted in Hololive). I'd also kind of be disappointed if he faked that emotion and argument with me just to mess with me or something. Not completely out of the realm, but I want to say Town here as well.

YOU GUYS PLAYING
All these guys are just automatically null for me and are all probably super easy to ISO. If maybe one, definitely two, of these people are wolves, then yeah this is gg.

Marimo_420 - Marimo has popped up in blips. I think he's been vocal about who he wants lynched? Have to see who that is.
SanjiIsStrongerThanZolo - Little presence and is newish? I think there's enough there to probably be okay as Town, but not a lot.
T-Pein™ - Had some thread presence as of late but not great contributions. Tpein is a little less ZAZZY then what I've seen from him lately and I wonder if that is something of concern.
Hayumi - I feel like in the three or four games I've played with Hayumi they've been fairly AWOL.

PROBABLY TOWN
Cray Cray - Has looked pretty townie this whole game and was also vocal about Tobi dying. I should check over their posts just to make sure they were sincere, but I don't really have a trouble reading Cray as Town here. This could be the WOLF I'm WILDLY wrong about, since I think they probably could pull it off, but I would be COMPLETELY fooled by that and that's a solid handshake.

Finalbeta - It does feel gross saying that I Town read Beta, but yeah, I think his claim about TAC is completely true. However, I think there may be some interpretation of those abilities up for debate, even if Mr. Beta disagrees. Definitely could be wolf after TAC's freak out.
Dr_Professor83 - If this guy is scum, he can have MVP. I think that maybe some of his thoughts on Flower and myself were iffy, but I do see him talking through his thoughts and trying to explain where he's coming from. That just kind of reads as him being honest and trying to help solve the game, something I feel a scum in his first game would have trouble fabricating. If he is Wolf, than Kudos.
Destroya - Did you have any doubt that I was going to be the most Town? I lynched Tobi right away, and though I love bussing, D1 one is AMBITIOUS for that kind of behavior. Remember how I said there are some things that are anti-town and not great play? Well there are some things that are 'anti-wolf' as well and I think bussing a teammate, unless something crazy happened, during D1 is greasy. If you want to talk about meta, go look at the All-Star scum chat and I'd say I was a fairly good Wolf teammate. Also, this is a kind of level of power wolfing that I am simply not capable of doing while playing two other games (one has now ended).

FINAL VERDICT: Tobi, TAC, Nat, Light, Ryu

Finalbeta - It does feel gross saying that I Town read Beta, but yeah, I think his claim about TAC is completely true. However, I think there may be some interpretation of those abilities up for debate, even if Mr. Beta disagrees. Definitely could be wolf after TAC's freak out.

FINAL VERDICT: Tobi, TAC, Nat, Light, Ryu
Please dont let me wake up to a non FB Lynch.

I don't think Beta should be voted out solely because of what TAC said at the end of D3.
I was right about TAC, you werent man.

I need you to trust me here, read what FB is saying.

Hes saying he was punished for his poor performance, if he is town he caught scum TAC. How is that poor performance?

TAC was legit mad at FB, i know the dude far more than you know him.

FB needs to be lynched.

Dont fuck it up.

I was right about TAC, you werent man.

I need you to trust me here, read what FB is saying.

Hes saying he was punished for his poor performance, if he is town he caught scum TAC. How is that poor performance?

TAC was legit mad at FB, i know the dude far more than you know him.

FB needs to be lynched.

Dont fuck it up.
Whatever, Fuji. My vote will stay on Beta then.

Status
Not open for further replies.