[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.
As soon as TAC obviously became the pick Nat started saying that Beta has to be Scum because that’s his style.

That was right before TAC went off on Beta. If Beta is town then it was probably orchestrated by them together.

Nat is scum and he is dumb town.

I know you have something about it mechanics wise.

Ill say one thing, if you tried to kill him and he survived the kill then that doesnr necessarily make him scum as town can survive kills too.
If Nat flips Town, I'd be slightly more curious with Fuji. He's defended both Tobi and TAC D1 and D2.

There's a lot of reasons to town read beta.

His overreaction to Lind and the reach on the reason he is scum doesn't make him as anti-town, I feel the amount of focuse he managed to put on himself with how he was responding and how he was playing was more of someone who is town then mafia. I think beta always comes off as a scummy player due to how he actually plays and posts and more often then not removing him is a wise decision because it removes any doubt but how much focus he put on himself and how he was going about things didn't come off as overal scummy to me. I feel like he's more of a town then scum at this point just because of how open he was. He could of reacted the same way to me as he did to lind but he didn't. I think his lind pick was merely left over from the game before and he feels he has a tell. I think he's wrong but not being scum because of it.
Food for thought.

Light most likely wasn’t the one who was redirected if a redirection happened.

Also, if we assuming that Tobi and I were bus driven, then it makes sense why Light thinks he shot Tobi but Cal tracked him to me.
Honestly, I think life would just make more sense if Nat and Light were scum and pushed Flower D1. I really do think Light is lying about targeting Tobi N1 considering we know who the Driver actually targeted.

So if i get this right someone (scummate) bus drove @Lindltaylor and @Tobi when @Light D Scumperouge who was tracked by @RippedCal attacked, resulting in Lind getting attacked.

Now i have a very important question to ask, @Light D Scumperouge how much damage did you deal to lind, was it 1 or higher.

If it was 1 dont like this post, if it was higher like it.
Lind's theory on how Light attacked him and Light's reaction. This isn't the first time Light allowed people to assume a theory was correct. Now that we know that this isn't the truth, does this garner some Wolf evidence on Light?

the way he came into this day with hinting that he got something on TAC screamed townie and u know it

like aint no scum gna be that confident in presenting a result to the thread that could be wrong
More food for thought. If Beta bussed TAC that hard that's pretty bad. Would Beta really do that?

More food for thought. If Beta bussed TAC that hard that's pretty bad. Would Beta really do that?
You struggle to see how Beta could bus like that but you don’t really question the way Flower and TAC bussed each other? I’m starting to worry about you. Especially since you are running with T-Pien’s words over Light without analyzing T-Pien closer.

I cannot provide details about my role but I don't think TAC is a certain scum, almost to be precise.

I highlighted how it would have made no sense to go for him regardless after Town picked its mind, since I could not post my proof and Town felt hard locked on different shores and I'm intelligent enough to know that they would never and ever follow my push unless a miracle occurred, meanwhile with this knowledge in mind it could have actually looked scummy to keep insisting without enough elements to display.

I hope I will be here tomorrow to claim. I was about to take the claim but I was literally blitzed on time. They took them all so quickly.
Would be slightly funny to think that Wolf Beta might have tried to BIG BRAIN by sussing TAC thinking he wouldn't have to claim and then just kind of let D3 get the better of him with his claim.

You struggle to see how Beta could bus like that but you don’t really question the way Flower and TAC bussed each other? I’m starting to worry about you. Especially since you are running with T-Pien’s words over Light without analyzing T-Pien closer.
Beta literally came out in D2 saying he had juicy information on TAC. TAC and Flower is D3 and I still need to review how that went down. I imagine a bit better than Beta coming out and saying he had a fucking mechanical check on his mate. There's bussing when there's suss on players and there's faking a mechanical check in D2 against your mate. Kind of two different things.

Don't be daft I'm clearly Town here. I still haven't come up with the Tpein stuff yet to see why you're sussing him. There's also other reasons why I believe Light lied about attacking Tobi N1 based on what other players have said and claimed, not just because Tpein claimed Driver.

Beta literally came out in D2 saying he had juicy information on TAC. TAC and Flower is D3 and I still need to review how that went down. I imagine a bit better than Beta coming out and saying he had a fucking mechanical check on his mate. There's bussing when there's suss on players and there's faking a mechanical check in D2 against your mate. Kind of two different things.

Don't be daft I'm clearly Town here. I still haven't come up with the Tpein stuff yet to see why you're sussing him. There's also other reasons why I believe Light lied about attacking Tobi N1 based on what other players have said and claimed, not just because Tpein claimed Driver.
Beta came out with info but never pushed it hard. That’s something we all criticized him over.

It would have died down if I hadn’t been periodically keeping it alive and then it sprang back to life full force when Flower turned her lie detect on TAC. She had no reason to go after TAC like that and TAC had no reason to make himself look so incredibly bad by dodging repeatedly if Flower was his mate. They could have pretended to spat and easily resolved it by TAC caving in and letting Flower detect them and have Flower say he’s clean after all. Then they distance each other but no one looks incredibly bad.

You guys are the best defense squad I could hope for, though. Saved me twice by now and lynched scum over me. Thank you!
I’d just like to say that I started the anti flower lynch movement since the very start of the push against you. I know what my town flower looks like sis
:cheers:

read FB's meltdown posts. Basically He says it's a setup for him but the guy always contradicts himself in the very next sentence by apologizing and by saying " i made mistakes but i don't deserve a permaban.

Status
Not open for further replies.