[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with this last bit. Not doubting Beta, but if he's locked on TAC being wolf, he needs to go at him hard no matter what the rest of the thread is saying. If Beta feels confident with his read, then there must be a mechanical reason for it. I feel that may be a better bet then lynching Nat for being Role Block. But I guess I don't really know how often RB rands wolf here. I'm used to seeing it be equally town and wolf ability.
I cannot provide details about my role but I don't think TAC is a certain scum, almost to be precise.

I highlighted how it would have made no sense to go for him regardless after Town picked its mind, since I could not post my proof and Town felt hard locked on different shores and I'm intelligent enough to know that they would never and ever follow my push unless a miracle occurred, meanwhile with this knowledge in mind it could have actually looked scummy to keep insisting without enough elements to display.

I hope I will be here tomorrow to claim. I was about to take the claim but I was literally blitzed on time. They took them all so quickly.

I cannot provide details about my role but I don't think TAC is a certain scum, almost to be precise.

I highlighted how it would have made no sense to go for him regardless after Town picked its mind, since I could not post my proof and Town felt hard locked on different shores and I'm intelligent enough to know that they would never and ever follow my push unless a miracle occurred, meanwhile with this knowledge in mind it could have actually looked scummy to keep insisting without enough elements to display.

I hope I will be here tomorrow to claim. I was about to take the claim but I was literally blitzed on time. They took them all so quickly.
Just don't rush out to try and claim next day. I think there are other things that will probably need to be resolved before your claim and if you aren't sure about it, it can go on the back burner.

Doesn't make it better. The idea me and nat are scum aligned is gamethrowing. Mafia doesn't have to be as hard as yall are making it.

Like listen, you are all going for this big brain theories when stuff is laid out very simply right In front of you. Light is a liar, Lind has been figuring stuff out, it's all very basic. Nat is teamed with Light and is a fucking monster.

How many monster protagonists do you know.

Seriously people. THIS ISNT THAT HARD. STOP MAKING IT SO HARD.

We are in need of big brain Gung ho moves. We are already one scum down.

Keep it simple.
I suspect Light and Nat as I mentioned earlier. I will quote my post if required.

Okay I'm caught up. I'm willing to go Light or Nat here. I think there is a ton of heat on these two and I believe Cal is Town right now. I think Cal is easily resolved enough if he's lying here but I just don't see it.

Just don't rush out to try and claim next day. I think there are other things that will probably need to be resolved before your claim and if you aren't sure about it, it can go on the back burner.
I think my proof is compelling and think and hope Town will let me claim it. I did ask out of fairness today and will do it again.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Of course I labeled it as juicy. Too bad I could not afford claiming it for obvious reasons. You are basically asking me why I think it's juicy if I'm not pushing TAC enough and yet I explained I cannot even post such juicy proof.

Once again you show how your push is forced or miscomputed here Light.
I am not asking you to claim it lmao for the third time. I asked if it's juicy why not push more, like Flowa did earlier. You can make a push without revealing stuff again like Flowa did.

Nothing is forced here.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
“Shot” Tobra, do you mean targeted?
Yes, I mean targeted.

I’m really not sure. Especially when you start throwing out third factions.

My biggest suspects have been Nat and Light. Mostly for a combination of things:
  • How hard they pushed Flower D1.
  • Nat’s role as monster.
  • Light attacking people night 1.

None of those are proof by themselves but pairing them up looks a little suspicious.

Pushing for Flower + suspicious codename.

Pushing for Flower + attacking N1.

Then I also question TAC for defeating Nat so hard. And I suspicion TAC even more for defending Nat so hard when Beta says he has dirt on TAC.

But then I question why Beta isn’t going harder for TAC because D1 he was going ham on you for something much less concrete than what he’s suggesting now.

I haven’t really doubted Cal until now, but Flower seems to imply she has a mechanical reason to believe he’s a third party scum and I think Flower is town.

So my head is spinning but I think Nat, Light, TAC, and Beta are my prime suspects.

Cal I’m not sure on. He was against Nat & Light from the jump and one of the first to come to Flower’s defense. I think there’s a chance that’s TvT.
Nice. I really like you this game.

Defending Nat and going after flower aren’t scummy if you’re willing to look at the reasons behind the push or defense.

Scum usually act in accordance with motivation. What’s important is realizing motivation behind the pushes. Without motivation all we have are possibilities.

So with what you said, TACy would mislynch Flower, but he wouldn’t have settled for Beta as an alternative if his main agenda was to silence and lynch Flower. Definitely not with the traction that the flower lynch got.

After that, I doubt he would come and defend Nat if Nat was his scum mate because lynching Nat would directly implicate him.

In this regard, it could be either Nat or TAC as scum, but maybe not both of them in a team.

Status
Not open for further replies.